Ch. 5 The Cage

So, sorry this part is so short. I just honestly didn't know how to continue. Get ready for some angry Lulu... god I'm terrible for calling him that... but, I hope you enjoy. I'm not promising Chapter 6 anytime soon because I feel a streak of procrastination coming on after finals. Again, enjoy my friends. As usual VOTES and COMMENTS are appreciated. Feel free to send me a message if you have any ideas or would like to see something added, I can try my best.

<3 Miss Leysa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He did what?" Growled Lucifer, fists clenching in anger causing Crowley to take a stumbling step backwards.

"H-he... cut off her wings." Crowley stuttered, eyes darting to Michael begging for help.

Lucifer began pacing, occasionally running a hand through his hair angrily. "You don't just cut off an angels wings!" he screeched, grey eyes glowing brightly. "You do not touch anothers Innamorata in any harmful way. He knew, Metatron knew." He began to rant, "He knew exactly where she was the whole time. He let me take the fall into darkness, to this place. HE LET ME THINK THAT SHE CHOSE TO LEAVE AND...I'm going to kill him." he suddenly whispered.

Michael's head snapped up at the sudden change in his brothers tone. Using his eyes he motioned for Crowley to leave, and do so quickly. Michael watched the anger roll off of his brother in waves. He was for once, absolutely terrified of his older brother. Crowley had backed away but not left, Michael just wished he would leave. Lucifer was going to stop at nothing to get to Anori and exact his revenge on Metatron, he'd break the cage if he had to. When he looked back up to his brother, he could see that his mood had only grown worse. His wings were spread high and wide behind him beating angrily, the rage consuming him.

"Crowley, GO!" Michael yelled, panic raising inside of him. The demon kings turned and began hastily walking away. Lucifer let out an agonizing scream and Michael was thrown backwards into the wall by the force of his brother's grace.

Crowley heard something crack, sounded like stone he thought. He had made haste to leave when Michael had yelled to him, yet the noise intrigued him and he just had to pause and look. Crowley had turned just in time to see Lucifer raise his wings and send out a burst of his grace, knocking his brother backwards and causing a large crack to from where he had hit. This was not going to be good, Crowley realized that in a matter of seconds as the walls to the cage came crumbling down. He did the only self-preserving thing he could think of, flee.