Ch. 13 Beckoning

I'd say sorry, but I'm not. Have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 All Anori saw in her dreams was his flickering face laughing. She didn't know what was real anymore or how long she had been out. Sometimes she could hear Lucifer begging her to open her eyes. Other times it was Castiel and Dean begging her to stay still, she didn't think she was moving. Slowly everything faded, everything but the pain that is. Metatron's face faded along with his voice finally until all was silent and she was left in the dark, burning pains shooting through her hand and up her arm.

"Ann?" she heard Lucifer ask softly. "Ann, can you hear me?" She could tell that he was holding her face in his large hand. "Please, Ann." he begged in a whisper, stroking her face with his thumb. "Please."

Her eyes flickered behind her lids, struggling to open. "Lu..." she mumbled softly, eyebrows wrinkling in pain. "Luce." she whispered, still struggling to open her eyes, "What happened?"

Lucifer looked away from her on the bed, a pained look on his face. "Ann..." He turned back, eyes lingering on the blackening veins on her arm. "Ann, open your eyes, please."

Anori's lids flickered, then slowly rose, her eyes meeting Lucifer's. "Explain." she demanded in a hoarse voice. She watched as his eyes wandered back to her arm and hers followed. They sat in silence then, Lucifer looking at Anori while she watched in horror as the black crept slowly up he arm. "It was the feather." she finally stated in a dry voice. "My feather. He cursed my feather."

Lucifer nodded and gently ran his fingers over the marks, pulling back when she flinched. "Michael is trying to track down the angel that carried it here. It was not Metatron." he spit the name. Anori nodded and then looked up to her mate once more. "Do you know what curse he used?"

Lucifer's fist clenched on the sheets next to her, and his eyes glowed bright. "One only he can reverse. We have tried everything in the past few weeks, even with the help of the Winchester's."

"Luce." Anori said calmly, reaching up to cup his face with her blackened hand, flinching slightly at the contact. "You need to calm down."

He took a deep breath and his eyes reverted back to their stormy grey when they met her glistening black. His hand came up to cover hers, a tear escaping the corner of his eye. "I cannot calm down when you are dying and there is nothing I can do."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought's anyone? Votes are appreciated. Please don't hurt me...(talking to you Epi115)