part eleven: fever

A/N: thank you all for 200+ reads !! i love you all now on with the story :)

You woke up with his hands around your waist, his head in the crook of your neck.

(example:

You escaped his grasp and left his room, heading down the stairs

"Oh (Y/N) honey, you are awake."

You saw Ms. Tsukkishima standing in the kitchen with coffee.

"Mhm," you nodded sleepily. "Need help with breakfast?" You asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Sure honey, let me get the stuff out."

You both worked on making pancakes, you bonding her like she was your mother. It was comforting because even though you spent 5 years in America with her, you never really spent time together. She was always in a meeting.

"Ah, (Y/N) we did so good!" Said Ms. Tsukkishima, admiring the stack of pancakes you prepared with her.

"Mhm!" You said, nodding.

TSUKKISHIMA'S POV

Wasn't (Y/N) here..? Maybe it was a dream. I think I'll go downstairs. He thought.

He walked downstairs and looked around the corner. He saw you both in the kitchen, making pancakes.

(Y/N) looks cute in my clothes. He thought to himself.

He quickly removed his smile and cleared his throat.

(Y/N)'S POV

You heard a faint sound and turned around.

"Kei-bear!" You said, running to hug him.

Little did he know, you started to cling to him like a koala.

"Is that necessary?" He asked, looking down at you, clinging to him.

"Yes, very."

"Hold on" He switched you around so now he was giving you a piggy-back ride. "Thats better I guess." He said.

He carried to the island where he placed you down on the chair.

"itadakimasu!" You said in unison.

You grabbed a pancake and powdered sugar and put a bit on your pancakes. You thought it would be funny to throw a little sprinkle of it at Kei's face. And then you quickly pulled out your phone and snapped a picture.

"Blackmailll~" You sung.

"You did not just do that." He said, with powdered sugar on his nose.

"And I'll do it again bop bop bop" You said, laughing.

Your laughing was quickly cut off by powered sugar poofing up in your face.

"So thats how you wanna play." You said, wiping powered sugar off your eyelid.

That led to there being a small competition which then you soon realized both Ms. Tsukkishima and Akiteru taking pictures.

"I'll get you both a wet rag.." Ms Tsukkishima said, leaving the room.

After being cleaned up and have ate your breakfast, you decided it was time to go home.

"Thank you for having me!" You waved goodbye and headed home.

BIG BOY TIME SKIP (monday at practice)

"(Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Oh she's waking up!"

"Hm?" You looked around the room.

I must of fallen asleep.. you thought.

"(Y/N), your cheeks are red, are you okay?" Daichi asked.

"What?" You felt your cheeks, which were burning hot. "Oh I'm fine. Sorry for interrupting."

Suga pushed through everyone crowed around you and pressed the back of his hand against your forehead. He looked shocked.

"(Y/N) YOU ARE BURNING HOT!" He said, panicking.

"Come on, (Y/N) we are going home." Noya said, picking you up and giving you a piggy back ride.

"But you would be losing practice! I can wait till its done, don't worry I'll be fine." You said, trying to hop off his back.

"(Y/N), you are more important right now. Come on." He tightened his grip on you and walked put the door.

"Bye (Y/N)!"

"Feel better!"

You went home with Noya, feeling worse and worse.

He placed you in your bed, and went downstairs to make some soup.

He turned on his phone and called Suga, asking if he can come over while he went to the store to get medicine.

But Suga brought the whole team over.

1/2

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-hi lovies!
please stay safe in times of these!
mk sorry for the bad ending but this is part 1/2
stay hydrated and wear a mask and i love u! :)

𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 <𝟹

word count: 697 words