part thirty eight: finale :)

the moment you have all been waiting for.
go on reader-chan.
the finale is waiting for you :)

⋱☽⋰☼⋱

You ran.

Bolted.

Whoosh.

Out the door.

Kachow mf.

You pushed open the door and ran out to the lakeside and hunched over, hands on knees, out of breath.

You squinted and saw him.

From afar, he looked nervous, he was fiddling and fidgeting with his hands. You smiled and started jogging towards him, calling out his name. 

"Kei!"

He looked up from his hands, looking at you with his lips parted.

"(Y/N).."

You caught up to him and smiled.

"hey.." He mumbled.

But before he finished, you grabbed his collar, pulling him down towards you. You pushed your lips against his and melted into the kiss.

He went wide eyed, but then closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You adjust you hands so you were now cupping his flustered cheeks.

You pulled apart from this kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"i love you, (Y/N)" He said.

"i love you more" You smiled.

"Impossible." He whispered.

"WHOOO!"

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!"

"I'M SO HAPPY!!"

"guys maybe we shouldn't interrupt them.."

You both looked up to the top floor of the school. There was Yamaguchi, Enya, Kuroo, Lucy, Bokuto, Akaashi and Kenma, cheering.

"I literally told them not to come.." He mumbled, while still looking at you, holding your hands.

You smiled and laughed. Kei smiled at your laugh. You turn to him, noticing hin staring at you.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, everything is perfect." He said. "You just look ethereal."

"the fuck does that mean again?"

"oh my god.."

⋱☽⋰☼⋱

"And then later in college I proposed to your mother and then we got married.. what was our wedding song again?"