part 42: be who you AREEE for yo PRIDEE

"helloooo!" Lucy said, looking at (Y/N).

"hey!" She said, looking back at the fluffy haired girl. "What's up?"

"Mm nothing much."

"You say nothing but you haven't updated the story in a while, babes." (Y/N) said, crossing their arms.

"I have a life!!" They said, "in adorable home-" she finished, mumbling.

"Lucy, you should really work on the book, you had a bunch of plans!"

"BUT I JUST UNLOCKED THE GARDEN AND I CAN'T STOP NOW-" They said, pulling out their phone and showing the game on her phone. "AND I HAVE MY WIFEY I CAN'T LEAVE HERR" She wined.

"wifey-?" Kuroo said, poking his head around the corner.

"Auntie you never said you were poly-?" Taiyō said, poking her head from behind the couch.

"I am not- just because I read 'boyfriends' on webtoon doesn't mean I am!" She said. "I think."

"Whatever." The young teen said, leaning her head back on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Its okay!" Kōsai, Taiyō's girlfriend, said. "I read boyfriends too!"

"Hell yeah" Lucy said, high-fiving the short haired girl.

"Yall wanna watch a barbie movie?" (Y/N) said, plopping on the couch along with Lucy.

"Sure which one?"

"Princess and the Popstar?" Kōsai suggested.

"Do we have to watch a barbie movie?" Taiyō asked as Lucy layed her head in (Y/N)'s lap.

"Taiyō shut yo gay ass up." Lucy said.

"I didn't raise you like that." (Y/N) said, clicking play.

The four watched the movie, having a huge cuddle puddle. As the two husbands walked down the stairs, with Kei holding Hoshi and Kuroo holding Hikari. Both of the children holding barbie dolls, fast asleep.

Both of the husbands, however, were WIDE awake, with kiddie makeup smeared all of their faces, and tiaras stabbed into their skulls with tutus to top it off.

"help"