part one: coming home

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"(Y/N)-chan!"

Those two voices made your world. The first voice was your brother, Nishinoya Yū. He was the best brother you could ask for. If it was pranking Tanaka or practicing volleyball, he was right by your side. Well- except when you had to leave to America with your mom. That kinda sucked.
The second voice was the voice of your best friend, Enya Aki. You had been friends with her since third grade when she told the sensei she didn't want to do the work and you responded with: "PERIODT!" You both got scolded from the sensei but you ended up both becoming bad bitches 😛

The two ran yelling your name as you walked out of the Miyagi airport. You immediately dropped your bags and ran towards them giving them a hug.

"(Y/N)-CHAN YOU LOOK LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BADDIE!!" Enya yelled.

"THANKS BESTIE YOU TOO LUV" You yelled back in response.

"(Y/N)!" Noya yelled as you hugged him. "LOOK I GOT TWO INCHES TALLER!" He said, proud of himself.

"THAT GREAT YŪ- WAIT HOLD ON- YOU DYED YOU HAIR?! -without me?" You put your hand over your chest. "I'm hurt" You said giggling.

"You are just jealous I look better with my hair dyed than you do!" Noya spat.

He's not wrong doe-

You sat in the car driving home, with Enya and Noya telling you all about Karasano.

"IM ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM! WE GOT THESE NEW FIRST YEARS AND THEY ARE REALLY GOOD- BUT THERES THIS SALTY DUDE NAMED TSUKKISHIMA BUT HES REALLY SMART-" Noya started, saying it all in one breath.

"Oh cool-" You started to say but you arrived at your house.

Waving goodbye to Enya, you walked into the house and all the memories of your childhood flooded in. You ran upstairs seeing your old room, nothing was moved. You unpacked your things, adding new clothes to the closet, pictures and lights all around your room and a few posters of your favorite anime.

You decided to turn in a bit early, because you would be going into Karasano to take placing tests for your classes. You were pretty smart when it came to school so it was no worry. (lol cant relate -author chan)

TIME SKIP 😹
This time skip was brought to you by Author-chan's mental state.

You decided to wake up at the same time as Yū, which was pretty early since he had volleyball practice. He had been talking about since you had gotten home and you decided to go with him and see who these new first years was.

Noya walked in yelling, "HEY GUYS-" and then noticed everyone was staring at you.

"(Y/N) !!" Tanaka yelled running toward you, picking you up and hugging you.

"Tanaka- cant- breath-" you wheezed.

He placed you down and slapped your back.

"Welcome back!" He said.

"Its good to see you too Tanaka!" You replied, looking around the room to see everyone's faces.

Then, Daichi and Suga walk out of the storage closet.

"(Y/N)! Suga yelled, running up to you and hugging you.

"SUGAAAAA!!" you yelled hugging him tightly.

"Daichi! Asahi! Hiii!" You gave a cheeky grin and waved vigorously.

"Who's that?" A boy with bright orange hair asked, his head tilting to the side

OMGOMG I JUST WANT TO SQUISH HIS WITTLE CHUBBY CHEEKS HES SO TINY-

"This is (Y/N), my sister." Noya said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N) Nishinoya." You bowed. "Nice to meet you."

"I'm Shoyo Hinata! I didn't know Noya had a sister! What class are you in? Do you play volleyball? I'm going to be the next tiny giant!" Hinata said with great energy.

"Hinata Boke! Don't override her with questions!"

I'm just gonna guess that's Kageymama- the one Noya described as the smart angered-issued setter.
And then there were two.

"I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi!" The boy said with a bright smile, blushing a bit.

HE IS LITERALLY SO CUTE I STG HIS LITTLE FRECKLES AND HIS HAIR AND HIS SMILE-

"kei tsukkishima." the boy towering next to him said.

way to ruin the mood tsukki.

"Oh shoot!" You said after watching them practice. "I gotta go take my tests!"

Noya gave you a good luck high-five as you rushed out the gym.
-
-
-

hi loves! its me ya boy skinny pen- i mean author chan 😛 this is my first story so i hope you all like it! If u have any suggestions do tell me c:

𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 <𝟹

word count: 744 words