~ Santiago ~

" really we haven't even did three laps yet and you already quitting on one" I laugh

She place her hands on top of her knees while trying to catch her breath.

" you have to see this is a big ass track so yeah I'm done"

Shaking my head I smiled before reaching into my bag and giving her a bottle of water.

" yeah your out shape you definitely cant keep up with me"

I got her attention as she placed her hands on her hips.

" wait hold on hold on, what you mean by that" she said with a little attitude

" ha. chill I'm just saying I'm a bit to manage you got to have stamina with me" I wink before getting into some jumping jacks

" oh yeah" she responded before gulping down some water and doing some jacks with me.

We was outside for hours until my mom yelled out.

" hey sj Aaliyah is here"

I stop in my tracks as if I was confuse as to why she was here.

" something wrong?" Storm question me.

" huh? Oh no I'll be right back keep jumping" I told her.

Racing to the back door I was being push back out as she made her way on the back porch.

" oh so this why you can't answer your phone sj, because you out here with this bitch" she ranted

" wait hold up first of all she's a friend of the family so stop what's up with you?" I asked while trying to get Aaliyah back in the house.

" there's nothing wrong with me sj I miss you that's all so come here and stop playing with my emotions"

She pulled me into a kiss and as bad as I wanted to turn her down I couldn't.

She began tugging at my sweats but I had to stop her.

" look, right now is not the time can you come back over a little later please bae" I plead

She smacked her lips but she nodded her head.

" fine I'll come back later don't stand me up"

She gave me another kiss as I walked her out.

Returning back inside I seen storm in the kitchen.

" hey you, I know You not finish working out already" I smiled

She looked at me with a slight grin.

" yeah some like that anyway, I'm about to go see my mom they said she was able to have visitors now."

I rub the back of my neck as if this conversation was awkward.

" right we'll hopefully she's getting better send her my wishes."

She excused herself from the table leaving me wanting to talk to her more.

Damn Aaliyah why you had to show up

****

" oh wait babe you know you cheated right" Aaliyah said as we played a game of cards.

I normally don't smoke but tonight I decided to try it out.

" you want some more henny before I take the last of it" I asked her and shook her head.

" no babe you know I have to drive back now one here"

Doing as told I lean her way as she bit my bottom lip.

" damn what you trying do?" I Said feeling My world starting to spin.

"Hmm maybe start by going down and giving your baby some kisses" she moan.

I laugh as I laid her body back on the table.

She giggle at feeling of my mouth planting kisses on her inner thigh, and my tongue dancing at her entrance.

Once I started I felt her thighs tighten on my head and her body rising off the table.

" ahh yess don't stop" she said grinding her lower body on my face.

Wrapping both my arms around her legs I pulled her further Down before some of her juices escape down the side of my mouth.

All I could think about was doing this to storm why....

Pic of
Aaliyah Foster

Pic of Aaliyah Foster