~Storm~

My eyes was so heavy as I tried everything in my power to open them

Once I got them half way I could make out what's seem to be machine and a bunch of cords on me.

My head felt like a truck ran over it as I tried to sit myself up.

" wait slow down sweetie I don't want you to harm yourself" the nurse told me.

" please how can I harm myself" I moan before sitting up some more.

" well you do still have those  needles in Your vain. So please stay still" she demanded.

Rolling my eyes All I could do rub my head as the pain made my situation No better.

Looking around I took noticed that I was in the hospital.

" where's my mother. I got a call from some cop that she was hurt really bad"

The nurse look up from her clipboard before reading my files again.

" oh dear your storm Lyles?" She questioned

" yes I am is everything good with my mom?" I then started to feel a little more panicky before tearing the bandages off me.

" wait, wait stop you can't do that...ma'am"

The nurse was trying her best to hold me down but I manage to fight her off before running out the room.

" where's my mother... mom where are you" I yelled out as people who was waiting to be seen watch me, and the nurses trying to get me back into the room.

" no, no get off me where's my mom, get off me" I tried fighting with them but I felt a sting go through my neck.

My adrenaline that I had was slowing down as my body collapsed in the doctors and nurses arms.

****

" hey I'm jennifer jacobs. I'm a friend of  your mother's"

My face was blank as if I knew she was talking to me but yet I couldn't get myself to say anything I was just listening.

Or maybe I didn't want to say anything maybe I just wanted to stare at this un familiar face that's talking to me.

" when I found out that she was in a accident I was told to come take you and have you live with me for a while."

Still I remain with a blank stare.