Chapter 14 *Updated*

(Louis' POV)

When Harry came into class late I thought there was something wrong he was trying to hide it but I could see pain in his eyes. I looked around the room and noticed Zayn, Liam and Niall were absent coincidence much.

"Right class today we have to do something creative or I may get fired" I said chuckling to the class

The class groaned well all except Harry.

"I'm only joking do what you want but if a teacher comes in your doing a creative acting task ok?" I said.

"Yes Mr Tomlinson!" The class yelled.

"Oi what did I say!" I said getting all strict mode.

I was dying to laugh when they all looked at me in fear and confusion "I said don't call me Mr Tomlinson it makes me feel old now carry on". I said before sitting down at my desk I looked over at Harry and my smile dropped when I saw he had tears rolling down his face he was crying and I need to find out why.

Without another thought I got up off my chair and walked over and took the seat next to him he didn't notice me at first I whispered because I didn't want everyone to hear.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked.

"Zayn got me at lunch that's why I was late" He said.

"Oh Harry are you ok?" I asked more quietly.

"My back they did something to my back but I don't know what?" He said tears streaming down his face.

"Ok come with me" I said standing up He quickly followed "ok class I need to go and sort something out so just continue with your work please i'll be back as soon as I can" I said to the class before walking out of the classroom and took Him into an empty room.

"Harry do you mind if I look?" I asked him.

"No just tell me what they have done to me" He said letting out a cry.

So I slowly and gently started to lift his shirt up not wanting to hurt him anymore than they already have.

OMG! I gasped who could do this to him why would the do this because they think he's different I felt the tears that had formed in my eyes fall down my cheek.

Harry turned round looking worried

"Harry?" It barely came out as a whisper.

"What did they do to me Louis?" He asked you could tell he was scared but how can I tell him it's horrible.

"Harry don't panic but I think we should probably get you to hospital" I said.

"Why ?! what have they done please tell me!" He said panicking I don't blame him.

"I don't know how to I don't want to upset you" I said.

"Louis I'll be fine just tell me or show me please I'm dying here!" He said.

"Ok please calm down I'll show you but shhh please it's going to be fine" I said trying to comfort him

"Come on follow me" I said.

I led him to the toilets where I know there is a mirror.

"Harry are you sure about this?" I asked him.

(Harry's POV)

"Harry are you sure about this?" He asked me.

"Yes Louis i need to know" I said.

He sighed then slowly lifted my shirt up I gasped with what I saw on my back burnt and cut into my skin so deep it will probably mark me for life was the words FAG! And'Just go die already you don't deserve to live' underneath.

I broke down collapsing into Louis arms

"Shah Harry everything going to be ok" he said.

I just chucked "oh so haven't you seen my back Louis or is it just my imagination they have fucking scared me for life! How is everything going to be ok now!!!" I said.

"I don't know but we'll get through this I'm here for you love" he said.

"Funny that's what you said this morning and where you NO! You don't really care about me do you your just playing me like some fucking fool well I may be ugly, a Fag, stupid heck the list could go on forever but one thing i'm not is a fool!" I said.

"Harry you not any of those things especially not a fool you have to trust me when I say that because I wouldn't lie to you!" He said back gripping my hands.

I quickly yanked them back "no you see Louis I would usually trust you but I don't think I can anymore you see there right I should just go and die then I don't have to put up with beatings and teachers who pretend to care about me but only want to get inside my pants then break my heart !!!!!!" I yelled suddenly I felt a sting across my cheek..... He, Louis just slapped me

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" He yelled before collapsing to the floor crying.

"Harry please i'm sorry I wasn't there for your should of been I let you down but please believe me when I say that I do care about and I want to be there for you" he said crying.

I can't believe I have made him like this

"Louis I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I guess I have so much anger inside me I took it out on the one person who really does care about me and that's you Louis I'm sorry"

"It's ok I'm sorry for hurting you and for letting them Hurt you now can I please take you to hospital?" He asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"All I want is for you to be safe that's enough to keep my happy" he said.

"Ok then" I said.

I felt complete when he placed his lips to mine to make a gentle kiss.

=================================================

Hope you liked this update

Love you all xx

Katie xx