Chapter 24 *Updated*

HEY YOU LOVELY PEOPLE I KNOW I HAVE ALREADY SAID THIS BUT AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I JUST DONT HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS I USED TO HAVE TO UPDATE IAM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT COLLEGE HAS TO COME FIRST SOO IAM REALLY SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND :)

WITH THAT BEING SAID HERES CHAPTER 24 ! :) xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Zayn's POV)

I knew it!

I fucking knew it was Liam all along!

I mean how could he betray Me like that I thought we were best friends yet he is dating the boy I hate and better still I find out he is gay urgh fags everywhere!!

Meanwhile....

(Louis's POV)

We pull up at the hospital not even bothering to park in a space and I turn the engine off before getting out and taking Harry of Liam while Liam locks my car.

"HELP I HAVE AN EMERGENCY, SOMEONE PLEASE!" I run round the hospital shouting when finally doctors come out with a stretcher.

I place Harry on it carefully I can see his dazed unfocused eyes on me.

"It will be ok Harry" I said.

Then he is rushed off into the operating theatre. Just as a nurse comes out to checkout the injury to Liam's face.

I couldn't with either of then so I ended up sat in the waiting room doing just that waiting for news on both boys.

*2 hours later*

I have been sat here for one hour and a half and there as been no news I have even had numerous attempts of trying to get past my high score on flappy bird but I just couldn't concentrate.

Every time a doctor or nurse goes past I jump up thinking its news for me but it never is.

*3 hours later*

Finally the door Liam went into opens and Liam and the nurse come out. Liam's face is covered with bandages one on his left eye, one on his nose, his eye brow and his chin. Liam sits down next to me.

"Sir Mr Payne's nose is broken and his face is badly bruised so he will need fresh bandages on for a couple of weeks until his nose and the bruising has healed but it should be fine after that. His chest arms and legs have taken quite a beating so bruising will appear in these areas but nothing more and he is welcome to go". The nurse said.

"Ok is there any news on Harry styles he came here with us?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I will go and try to find out for you if you like" she Said politely

"I would appreciate it thank you" I said. She smiled at me before walking through the door Harry was taken through.

"Soo Liam how are you?" I asked.

"I'm ok just hoping Harry will be ok" he replied.

"He will be ok I know he will he's a fighter" I replied.

"I hope so sir" he said.

When suddenly the doors to the room opened and the nurse came out who had just dealt with Liam.

"Any news?" I asked.

"I'm afraid Mr styles has had a serious head injury which we believe was cause by a circular metal object like a pipe it wasn't an accident but a deliberate assault. He has suffered bleeding to his brain but we have successfully managed to stop the bleeding and he is in a stable condition" the nurse said.

"But dose he have brain damage?" I asked.

"It's hard to tell we will only know for certain when he wakes up but if he doesn't then he was lucky "The nurse replied.

"Ca-c-c-can we see him? I asked.

"Of course right this way" The nurse said heading off down the corridor us close behind following her.

I was just staring to save him and now he's been broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE CHAPTER 24? DO YOU THINK I AM SLOWING IT DOWN ENOUGH?

ANYWAY I WILL UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT I CANT PROMISE ANYTHING ATM BUT IAM SOO GRATEFUL TO ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE WHO ARE READING AND VOTING ON THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH ESPECIALLY YOU!!!! YES YOU READING THIS YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! Xxx

BTW GUYS THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WILL BE 6 MONTHS SINCE 1D FOLLOWED AND RT'D ME SINGING ON TWITTER (IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU TO NEVER GIVE UP) :)

LOVE YOU ALL

KATIE XXX