Chapter 30

(Louis POV)

*RING*

"Okay! That's it for today guys, Remember the essay is due in tomorrow. Don't forget!" I asked the class as there leaving. 

I quickly started to pack my things up off the desk so that i could hopefully make it to Harry before visiting hours are over.

"Mr Tomlinson?" 

I stop what I'm doing and look up. My mood drops.

"I see you haven't been expelled then Mr Malik?" I say to Zayn who is stood over my desk.

"Why would I? I haven't done anything." He replied smiling at me.

Ohhh i would just love to wipe that smile off his face! Sadly I can't 

"If you say so Mr Malik..If you say so" I reply to him before turning round and finishing to pack up my things.

"What's with the attitude sir?" He said and i can feel myself slowly losing patience and i drop my papers. 

I bend down to pick them up.

"let me help with that" Zayn spoke and started to collect my things.

"I don't need your help thank you Mr Malik." I said to him taking the work out of the very hands that put Harry into Hospital.

"alright, god what's up with you Sir? Somebody not fucking you right?" He said snickering at me. 

With that I stand up, gently place my papers on the desk. Well more like slam the work down on the desk. I then turn my back to him and start to clean the board.

"I'll take that as a yes...." I hear Zayn say and then nothing follows it so I relax thinking he has left. Then I freeze in place as a pair of hand grip my waist tightly. "Maybe i can fix that Mr Tomlinson" He whispered in my ear.

"Mr Malik stop this now!" I say sternly. I want to throw up as his hands grip my waist harder.

"Why? you like this sort of thing don't you?" He replied and started to rub his body against mine.

That's it! 

"Zayn get off me right now!" I ripped his hands off my sides and spun round pushing him away from me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT MR MALIK! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO A TEACHER! JUST WAIT TILL I SPEAK TO  PRINCIPAL FITZGERALD ABOUT THIS!" I shouted at Zayn so  furious that he can think to do this to me and do what he had done to Harry and think that everything will be okay!!

"You see Sir, I really don't think you will go and tell Mr Fitzgerald now really." He said so matter of factly I swear i could just step on him!

"And why would I not Mr Malik? Do you not think i have enough motive? hmmm? well lets just see about that shall we?" I wait for an answer but when I don't get one I walk out the door.

"TRUST ME THEY WON'T BELIEVE YOU IF YOU DO TELL THEM! I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT AND THATS A PROMISE MR TOMLINSON!" Zayn shouted as I was leaving. God that boy has a nerve! 

Why the hell does he treat Harry like shit because of who he is when Zayn has just clearly shown that he has some of the same feelings. Unless he was just trying to act like what he is...a complete dick!

I get in my car and slam the door before resting my head of the steering wheel and sighing.

i take a few deep breaths before looking at the clock.

15:30 

"Come on Louis calm down" i say to myself over and over. "Think of Harry!" I say again and again.

Once I was calm again I set out to go and see Harry.

The drive to the hospital was pretty peaceful, I'm just trying to focus on the positive that Harry is alive but there is still the thought on how much damage did Zayn actually do to him.

I pull up and park in one of the spaces closest to the doors and then getting out  and entering the building.

I've always hated hospital ever since I was younger, just everything about it the smell, the look, the sickness that is everywhere it just sends chills down my spine. But this isn't about me this is about Harry.

I approach the front desk, the woman behind it looked like the typical dumb blonde in a lot of movies. she barely even noticed me, she was too busy texting on her phone. 

"urrm excuse me?!" I say trying to get her attention. yet failing.

"Miss?" 

"Girl you better put down that phone and address me with manners trust me those guys aren't into you they are just after a good fuck!" I say snapping at the woman.

She rolled her eyes and looked up at me. "Can i help you?"

"I'm here to see Harry Styles" I say and smile at her.

"So......?" she says looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Seriously?.....I need to know what room he is in!" i snap yet again.

"okay okay! God.....Urmm Mr Styles is in room 2DK. So down the hall up the stairs third door on the right. There satisfied?" she Replied trying to be sassy and failing terribly. 

"No Im not i mean i very much doubt any guy would be satisfied with you" I smile at her and walk off down the hallway following the directions the dumb bitch told me.

"2DI...2DJ....2DK!" 

I compose myself before i walk in fearing the worst, but all that goes away when i push open the door and Harry is lay there looking at the card I left for him with a smile on his face. I stand there for a minute just taking in the sight of him that I had missed so much. 

Then I walk in closing the door behind me. Harry looks up at me and smiles, i smile back at him. Joy rushes through my body although soon replaced by sadness when Harry looks confused and says.

"Are you Doctor Irwin?" He asks me.

my smile drops. "No Harry do you not remember me?" I asked worried.

Harry stares at me for what feels like a century, his eyes pouring into my soul.

"no...."

=====================================================================================

Hey Guys! 

Here's another update! 

I've taken this story in a different way because then i am hoping i can get it back on track and get back into the story.

hope you guys are loving it :)

love you guys 

Katie 

xx