chapter 1

"what have we told you about running styles!" They shouted.

i felt a sharp pain in my gut and then another on my side as there feet started to attack my body making me yelp in pain.

"well styles have you learnt your lesson now!" they shouted again.

They would be classmates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan. Ever since i moved to this school they targetted me and as the years have gone by it's gotten worse and the worst thing is that i have no one to turn to because everytime i make a friend they would always scare them away by beating them untill they stopped haning round with me.

Now none will even dare to walk near me or sit next to me in class because they said that if they catch anyone even close to me then they will get beaten aswell. So no one will ever talk to me and i have no one who can stand up for me.

"Hey styles don't ignore me when iam talking to you!" Zayn who was the leader of the gang shouted in my face.

"I thnik he deserves another beating" Liam said laughing.

Then i felt alot of pain in the back of my head. I was trying hard no to let the pain get to me i can never cry in front of them.

"You still didn't answer my question styles!" Zayn shouted.

i knodded not being able to squeeze enough breath to speak a word.

"I can't hear you styles!" Zayn shouted again kicking me straight in the gut again.

"y--y--y--e--e-s!" I said with a struggle.

"I don't think he has Zayn" Niall said in his very strong Irish accent.

"Well then we better make him learn" Zayn said and they both kept on battering me. I felt pain after pain after pain and i just took it as i always do. When they were finished they walked off laughing shouting things as they walked away.

"SAME TIME TOMOROW STYLES!" i couldn't move every inch of my body was throbbing all i could do was lay there crying hoping that the pain would stop so i could go home as usual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER !! WHOO !  what did you think? iam sooooo sorry that it took so long please let me know if you want me to carry on with it.

love you all

katie xx