Thirty

Chapter Thirty| Marnie
🌺

I flush the toilet and stand up from my crouched position. I turn to face a worried Cyrus and begin to wash my mouth out.

"Baby, this isn't normal." He speaks up and I sigh.

"I don't know what's wrong with me?" I whisper, resting my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "The doctor did blood tests and everything so surely he would of said if something was wrong." I look up at his worried face.

"Pretty baby." He sighs, resting his cheek against the top of my head.

"I'm okay, it will pass." I try and reassure him but his only response is his arms tightening around me. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Th next morning I wake up at around five and sigh when I see how wet and gloomy it is outside. Cyrus is still asleep next to me, small snores escaping his plump lips. I smile gently and lean down kissing his forehead before climbing out of bed.

I exit our bedroom and walk into the kitchen and I frown when I see Camil sat at the kitchen island table, sharpening a knife.

"What are you doing up?" He jumps at my voice and then shrugs.

"Couldn't sleep." He speaks up and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh."

"She's gone." I frown, confused at his words.

"Who's gone?" I take a seat in front of him and watch as he plays with the butterfly pendant around his neck. I smile gently at the contrast of the tattoos on his skin and then the gentle thing around his neck.

"Angel." Oh.

"How do you know that?" I question him.

"I've been going to that coffee shop everyday, Marnie Barnie and I asked the barista if she had seen her and she told me she's left town." I sigh and watch him bite his lip. "I just wanted to help her, you know."

"I'm sorry, Cam." I whisper and he shrugs, chuckling lightly.

"It's fine. Wasn't meant to be." He nods and I give him a sad smile.

"You'll find someone one day." I reassure him but he shakes his head.

"I don't want or need anyone." He gets up from his chair and walks back to his bedroom.

This time I bite my lip and awkwardly look around the kitchen. I get myself a glass of water and then make my way back to bed.

As soon as I enter our bedroom Cyrus is awake, looking all confused. I lightly giggle as he rubs his eyes.

"Morning." I smirk and he looks at the alarm clock on the bedside table, groaning once he sees it's just gone five.

"Baby, why are you up so early? Come back to bed." He croaks, his morning voice strong. I place the glass of water down and then climb back into bed.

My insides warm when Cyrus wraps his arms around me and buries his face into the crook of my neck.

"It's been a while since we've been on a date." He speaks up and I look down at him as he looks up at me with his big brown eyes.

"Mr Arian, are you asking me on a date?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes and nips at my neck, making me squeal.

"I just wanna treat my princess." He mumbles and I clench my thighs together. "Mm."

I feel his hands trail down to the top of my underwear and a small moan escapes my lips when his hand slips through and he begins to rub my clit.

"Let me make you feel good, baby." He whispers in my ear and I release a whimper. "So wet." He places light kisses on my neck, increasing the pleasure.

"That feels really good." I say with a shaky breath and move my hips slightly.

"You like my fingers pleasuring you, baby?" He whispers and I nod, burying the back of my head further into the pillow.

I gasp when I already feel an orgasm building. "Just like that, Cyrus." I plead. "I'm so close."

"That's my good girl." He encourages and I soon come undone. Cyrus takes his hand out and places his fingers in his mouth and my eyes widen as he winks.

Crazy.

•••

I stare at Cyrus' plate in disgust.

I've never had a problem with burgers but watching him pick it up and stuff it in his mouth makes me feel sick.

Why couldn't he have got a steak?

I pick up my glass of water and take a small sip to avoid throwing up all over the table.

Cyrus looks at me and furrows his eyebrows when he sees my expression. He slowly places the burger down and wipes his mouth. "Pretty baby, you okay?" He questions and I slowly nod my head. "Do you feel sick again?" I nod again.

"Baby, I think that doctor was wrong. You have to be pregnant because you have all the symptoms." He grabs my hand from across the table and caresses it with his thumb. "Let's go to my private doctor tomorrow."

"Fine." I nod. "Could you please hurry up and finish that burger so I don't have to keep staring at it." He smirks but nods his head and I begin to finish my pasta. "I love you." I tell him and he smiles gently.

"I love you always, pretty baby."

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet." I smile and get up from my seat and walk over to the ladies. I do my business and then wash my hands and as soon as I look up at the mirror my eyes widen at who stands behind me.

I slowly turn around and give her a sarcastic smile.

"We really were expecting you Samatha."

Let the show begin.

A/N
In lockdown 2.0, so hopefully I'll be updating more lol 🤣🤍