Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen| Cyrus
⚡️

My pretty baby walks through the door and I stumble over to her.

"Baby." I go to caress her face but she slaps my hands away.

"Bit of a hypocrite aren't you? You yell at your brother for oversdosing but you're downing alcohol at four in the afternoon." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, pretty baby." I whisper, following after her like a lost puppy.

She makes her way into the bathroom and I furrow my eyebrows when she begins to run the bath. She turns to me and looks me up and down, a frown on her face.

"You need a bath." She whispers, adding soap to the water.

I slowly nod my head, looking down at my creased suit trousers. I threw the top as soon as I got in last night.

"You didn't message, telling me you got home safe." I tilt my head, taking my clothes off, along with my watch.

"Thought you'd have more pressing matters." She shrugs and I frown.

"You're important to me, Marnie. I love you, you know that." She shakes her head. "Why are you shaking your head?"

"If you loved me you wouldn't of said what you did yesterday." I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I never meant that, baby. I'm sorry, I was angry with Camil and I took it out on you, I'm sorry!" I plead with her, grabbing hold of her hand. "Look at me."

She looks up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and I smile gently. "My beautiful baby." I whisper.

"Cyrus." She sighs. "I'm mad at you." She pouts and I smile at how cute she looks.

"Please don't be mad." I pout back.

"I didn't like that side of you, yesterday." She says and I bite my lip. "You need to apologise to your brother as well." She pulls away from me and finishes making my bath.

Once it's done I step into the warm water and then hold my hand out for her. She raises her eyebrows.

"Join me."

"I showered before I got here." She shrugs again and then exits the bathroom.

As soon as I've finished my bath and thrown a pair of joggers on I go on the hunt for my girl. However, my heart begins to race when there's no sign of her.

She can't of left already?

"Marnie?!" I call out for her, checking our bedroom.

I hear the slamming of the front door and I rush out to see her walking in with an overnight bag. My heart warms.

She's staying the night.

"Where's the guest room?" I frown. 

"You're not staying in the guest room." I say in disgust.

"Okay, so I'll take your bedroom and you can take the guest room." She says bluntly making her way into our bedroom.

"Baby, this is our room. This is your home." I clarify.

"Well it's not my home." She looks at me blankly and I clench my jaw.

"Move in with me then, make it your home." I throw my arms up in the air.

"I'll think about it." She shrugs and walks into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

"What are you doing?" I question.