2

"Jaquell are you home?" I knock on her door. Zylie had dropped me off, but she's standing beside me. "Jaquell" I knock again. Finally Jaquell answers the door. "Ahahh......Oh heyyyaahh Bella, just woke me up." I smiled and asked if
Zylie and I could come in, but Zylie says, "I can't stay." then smiles evil like. "BELLA WAIT!!!" I hear my mom say. Mom? How did she get here so fast? I looked at Zylie as she quickly flicks her wrists together and points at me, flames start to form around us. I feel that tingle in my hand and shoot ice at her, she dodges it but I had frozen the fire a couple inches from jaquells face. Shes whiter then usually. I didn't want to freak he out but you can tell by the way she's cussing right now that she's goin to pass out. "what the fuck? Who the fuck are you?" she points at Zylie. "Your all fucking insane, this is just bullshit." I grab her hand and run inside the house. I quickly shut the door and lock it. I turn to look at Jaquell, but instead I find Jacobie in front of me and Jaquell in the corner tied up and crying. He smiles at me. "I see someone has learned quick on using her powers." I stared at him, my anger building up. " I don't know how to use my powers yet , my skin tingles and I point my finger like this and BAM." he grabs my hand before I shoot ice at him and puts my hands behind me. "So u have a sixth sense also?" he smiles and quickly ties me up and unlocks the door. My mom comes in, kneels beside me and starts crying.

Jaquell was the first untied. she was still crying when I finally got untied. I grab her and hug her, telling her I won't let them hurt you everything's going to be alright. My mom was making tea in the kitchen, and jaquells adopted parents Jack and Rosetta were trying to help. Jacobie comes over and smiles at me. I really hate him, but i like his smile. "So your a shapeshifter hu?" i say to him. His smile disappears and he looks sad. "Yea and your part of the ice clan." he says softly. I got bored with everything else so i ask him a bunch of questions. I find out that jaquell hunts demons and that her parents really did die. I found out that my real mom is still alive, but no one knows about my dad. i look over at jaquell, shes going through alot right now. She won't talk to anyone. She thinks we are all losing our minds. I look at Jacobie and ask him how he acted when he found out what he was. "when your a paranormal your parents go back to their clans and protectors raise you. my protector told me what i was at fifteen because he had to go back to his clan, and since i was old enough he decided to tell me." Jacobie looks at me, his face looks ok but his eyes tell me he is sad. "GET OUT NOW, PLEASE! I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!!!" scream jaquell. Jacobie and I quickly run into the living room and saw jaquell screaming at a dog. wait a dog? jaquell doesn't have a dog! Jacobie tenses, he holders "DEMON!!!" Jack ad Rosetta come running in with a blade I have never seen before, stabs the dog while jaquell continues screaming like a maniac. "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!!!!!" she falls tithe floor as starts bawling like crazy. she finally passes out from exhaustion. Zylie falls asleep after a while of watching jaquell. that just left me and Jacobie in the living room and the protectors in the kitchen in a meeting. I was so bored I started talking with Jacobie until around 3:30am or so falling asleep next to him on the couch.
Around 7:30am I wake up to someone laughing. I look down and see that Jacobie is next to me with his arm around me. I was so startled I fell off the couch. "HAHAHAHA!!!" Jaquells on the recliner laughing her but off. "Don't say anything to anyone about this understand!" I say to her quietly. I ask her how she's holding up and she tells me that she's still a little shaken up about last night, but she will be alright. "so did you hear im a shadow hunter. YAY! I just love hunting animals down an killing them." she says sarcastically. she tells me she is something else because her parents were from different clans. "Just like your dad Bella." she says quietly so we don't wake up jacobie. what does she mean just like my dad. I heard that he was from the same clan. was that a lie? "I don't think so because my mom says that their from the same clan." "Jessica is not your mom bella!!" jaquell says in a angry voice. I start tearing up, "she's more of a mom then anyone I know jaquell!!!" I start hollering. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!" Jacobie jumps off the couch ad sees me crying and jaquell looking really pissed off. "what's going on here?" he asks. before Ivan answer the protectors come in ad say its time to leave. "leave?" jaquell and I say at the same time. they to us it's time we got to the facility to train us to use our powers correctly. Jaquell stands up next to me, grabs my arms and pulls me in front of her. "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYThING FOR ANYONE!!!!" many years of training in martial arts and gymnastics kick in. I use my right leg and push into her stomach pulling me free while she tumbles to the floor I roll on the ground Land on my feet. "Jacobie grab her!" my mom says as she pulls out a needle and sedates jaquell. "DON'T HURT HER!!!" I holler but my mom gets another one out and comes at me. she sedates me as I thrash, trying to get away but I feel dizzy and fall hitting my head on a table. all I remember is total darkness.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND OR COMMENT AFTER EVERY CHAPTER!!!!! thanks for reading and I will be updating every day.