4

"Shhhhh if you don't move, they won't find us." I say from a branch above jaquell. when we ran from the SUV we were in, we had heard another car coming and ducked into the forest. since jaquell and I have been in gymnastics for along time we climbed up a tree, se jumped on y hands to reach the lowest branch and I ran, and jumped up the tree to catch the branch. the only thing we have on us is our phones (they are on silent), the cloths on us, and two small hiking bags full of supplies. A soon as we had gotten on the tree branches we saw the other SUV pull up to the one we ditched. my protector and jaquells protectors got our and searched the SUV and then told Jacobie who just got out to search for us and meet them back at the hotel about two miles ahead. he smiles at them and goes to the SUV, the protectors leave and something weird happens. a shining light came from over where Jacobie is we have to advert out eyes so we don't go blind, after a few minutes or so we look again an he's just gone, like he vanished in thin air. I was about to jump down to start heading west when jaquell grabbed my arm and said to be quiet. "Sony you sense something down there? he's still here!" I ask her, " what do you sense?" she tells me, "I feel a slithery feeling up my back!!!" I look around then back at her. slithery? her powers!! "jaquell slithery like a snake. your powers are kicking in. he turned into a snake." I say excitedly, "where do you feel it more?" she points right below us as there in the middle of all the leaves you can see a green snake slithering about. we wait it out but he doesn't seem to find us or in his case smell us. after about ten minutes he turned back to his normal self and heads back to the SUV. he pulls out his phone and calls someone. an hour later I sense someone coming and right around the corner you can see a girl that looks very familiar. "zylie?" what is she doing here? "stand back ad watch how it's done Jacobie!" she says to him with a smile. he goes back to the SUV and gets in the passenger seat. Zylie looks really different, she has wooden shoulder pads on her and wearing a tight dress with tights and Ballet type shoes and fire symbol on her wrists, the same color as her dress. she sits by a bunch of branches and starts chanting. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" what the heck I that? "Bella is it me or is that branch moving?" jaquell says. I look over and sure enough the branch is moving, a lot of the branches are. they are making a circle around the area we are in. "trap, IT'S A TRAP!!!!" I holler, "down, down! hurry!" jaquell jumps down at the same time that Jacobie gets out the car and runs toward her, I throw ice at him, he slips and hits his head on a Rock. zylie is behind me flipping from branch to branch until she lands on one in a cat women like stance, jumping down she goes at me and flicks her wrists twice. all I remember is not being able to breath and passing out from the heat.