7

June 21 that's what my phone says. I can believe fifteen days ago I had turned eighteen and now im on the run. "hey I know we haven't talked much since Tuesday but I just wanted to say good work on this blizzard you have been sleeping a lot because the blizzard has been running your energy down. "its ok im just tired." I say. "well guys hate to break this wonderful conversation up, I was searching thru the radio channels and stopped at the paranormal channel and y'all need to listen to this." this is what I heard.......

"Hello this is Jessica im in Denton downtown and we have a huge problem! there is this group of paranormal a making trouble for me and I need about 3-4 paranormal a to hunt them down and bring them back to the facility in Austin Texas. there is an important person in that group that we need to watch carefully, her powers are growing and we don't need to danger the United States with someone like her. I will give you 100,000 dollars if you bring them all back ALIVE."

Wow that does suck!! "wait who is the girl their after." Jaquell asks, "because both of us are getting really good with our powers, I have already killed two demons an tracked five more. I also have power from my dads side that I don't know what it is." "We don't know which one of you their after, but we will need to get where we are going soon. can you stop the storm so I can drive better!!" I Close my eyes, twirl my hands around and concentrate until I feel a sharp pain in my skull. "good job Bella, you can stop now or you might dry the snow." I hear Jaquell say. "thanks because my head is hurting and I feel......." before I can finish I pass out.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

I also hope to reach over 200 viewers before my next chapter so tell your friends to read my book an like every chapter please!!!!!

Thanks again for reading my book!

Tell me what you think will happen next!