5

First thing that I see when I wake up is total darkness. I open my eyes over and over until I realize that I have a blind fold on. I try to reach up to take the blond folds off when I feel a tug and realize my hands are tied. WTF!! I move my mouth, opening and closing them remixing my lips are not tapped thank god. I wiggle around when I realize imma crouched in a ball. I try to sit up but I hit my head on something and pain ripps through my skull tears stream down my face. im in a box in the shape of a square. I move around until im sitting on my butt and my head is hanging low. "HELP!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE. RIGHT NOW!" I hear jaquell holler. Damn she never got away. I quickly dry my tears against my shirt. I have to stay strong for jaquell. As we drive on I keep thinking in my head we have to get free.

Couple hours later..............

I hear the vehicle stop. I hear the car doors slam shut and voices leaving the car. I hear a quick shuffle to the back of the car and hear locks being messed with. out of nowhere I fall out of the box into some really strong, dark tanned arms and look up. All I see are the most beautiful dark blue eyes I have ever seen. He smiles at me and puts me down, but his hands are still on my waist. Imma so tempted to kiss him but a crying voice gets my attention. jaquells on the ground crying. I rush to her and see if she's ok. "we have to hurry." Jacobie says as be helps me pick Jaquell up off the ground. "where is everyone?" I ask. "get your phones and wait right here ok, don't let them see you. the others are in the store getting food ok." he says then he walks to the edge of the forest and whistles.

Three minutes go by when I feel a tingle go up my spine. I look into the trees and see a girl about my age standing on a tree branch. "zylie?" I ask because she looks just like Zylie the only difference is that she has red eyes, a blue dress to her knees and the symbol of wind on her hands. There is also bark shin guards and shoulder pads for protection. "no imma zelina, zylies twin sister." she says. "Oh hahahah but how is that possible your so nice and sweet and she's the spawn of satan, how can you live with that thing." I couldn't help it. everyone busts out laughing. We jump in the car and speed off, at the same time Jessica (my protector) is running out the door screaming for us to stop but it was to late. after a couple of twist and turns we reach the highway. haven't been on a highway for four days now. "Why are you helping us?" I ask jacobie. "I don't want y'all hating us when we got to where we were heading. the way they treated you y'all would have tried to escape after a couple days and y'all would've been shot and killed I don't want that." We drove in silent after that. after a few hours zelina looked back and saw most of us asleep so she decided to stop at a hotel and got one room with two beds. Jacobie had one bed and us girls shared the other. Before we went to bed we all got cleaned up as much as possible.

Six hours later.........

We get back on the road heading for north Texas. Jacobie tells us that we have some people coming for us an that we are meeting up with two others that he met in paranormal training school. when he ran away they ran with him, but they all got cought and he stayed in touch. they are suppose to meet in Bridgeport Texas about two to three hours away. we stayed on the highway heading for our destiny.

Ok so during my first 2 chapters a lot of people have read my chapters but now only 12 people have been reading my chapters plz if you can try get
others to read my chapters it would mean a lot to me. COMMENT AND OR VOTE PLZ!!!!!!!! love ya guys bunches!!