A New Friend

The others stayed to unpack what was left of their stuff and play games with Hiein. One of the games was hide-and-seek. Hiein, Scare, and Shadow Stocker ran and hid in teh woods, just outside of the den. Hiein hid in a hollow log, but she picked up a sent and knew she wasn't alone.

Two eyes stared at her without blinking. Two blue eyes stared at her without blinking. Hiein stared back the same way. The next thing she knows is that a boy full blooded wolf demon pup, was standing on all fours sniffing her.

The only weired thing was that he was overed in blood. "My name is Kiba. Wha'ts yours?" Hiein wiggled her ears twice and wagged her tail once. "Hiein huh. That's cool. Want to play a game or go swimming?" Hiein shocked to hear that someone would go swimming in the icy river or lake. "No. That's ok. We can play tag if you want to that is." Hiein nodded and  the two  of them ran out and started the game. It wasn't long after that that Kogan and everyone else that had left to find food and fire wood came back, to fine the rest of the pack looking for Hiein, Scare, and Shadow Stocker.

Kogan went to the top of the encrencs and started to howl for her. Soon everyone was howling her name. Hiein hearing the calls, stopped playing and started running home. After seeing Kiba leave. Hiein, Scare, and Shadow Stocker ran at top speed.

Once back Hiein got the feeling that she was in trouble with Kogan and the others. The whole pack told Hiein when they play games outside the den, she was suposted to stay at the edge of the woods. They all showed her how far she was aloud to go. Hiein understood what she was told and walked back to the den without looking back to see if the others were walking right behind her.