New Brother

Hiein still played games with Kiba in the woods. Scare still followed her around, just like when she was a pup. The three of them would play until Kogan called for Hiein and Scare to come inside for the night. Being Hiein's fourteenth birthday she decited to bring Kiba to see her family pack.

Kiba wasn't so sure that that was a good idea. Hiein insisted that the come other wise she was going to follow Kiba around until Kogan and the otehrs found them. Kiba went  with Hiein to the den, to meet Kogan and the other wolves and wolf demons. When they arived Kogan and the others looked Kiba over and then looked at Hiein with puzzled faces.

Hiein asked if Kiba could live with the pack, because like her, he was alone and living on his own sence he was a pup. Kogan and the others talked about it for a long time. So while the others talked Hiein, Kiba, and Scare started to play tag to pass the time by.

Kogan looked over to see what they were doing. When he saw, it made memories of when Hiein was a pup and how they all played games to pass the time away. Kogan wasn't the only one who was thinking about the past, in fact the whole pack was lost in the past.

Kogan snapped out of it and went back to the dicistion on weather or not Kiba should be in the pack. The next few minutes pasted and the pack maked it's decicden. Kogan called Hiein, Kiba, and Scare to stop playing and listen to what was about to be said.  

Kiba was worried out of his mind, however, Hiein had a great feelign that Kiba was in the pack. Kogan smiled at Kiba, which then made him even more worried.

"Kiba was it?"

"Yes. Sir."

Kogan circled Kiba at a normal pace. Then stopped. Kiba was scared that Kogan would kill him, but... instead Kogan just said welcome to the pack in a very friendly and unexpeted way.

Hiein's eyes lit up like starts sparkling in the dark of night. Everyone was happy and Exstreamly excited to know that they were going to have a new little, little brother in the pack. The one who was the happiest of all was hiein, for if it wasn't for her Kogan and the others would have said no.

Kiba worked hard and played hard, just to keep on Kogan's good side. The reason why, was because Kogan and the other wolves and wolf demons were over protative of Hiein. Truth is Kogan and the others would never ever harm Kiba. For he was part of the pack now. As a member of the pack Kiba took great responsiblity for everything he did.

Hiein's new brother Kiba was having a hard time with hunting with the pack and staying on Tusmay's good side. Hiein decided to take Kiba on a walk with her. Kiba went without hesitation.