The Begging

The night I was born, it was a dark stormy night. Lighting flashed, thunder crashed. At that moment I came into the world without a single sound. My parents thought that I had died at birth, but my father put his hand over my nose... and sure enough I was breathing.

In the morning my mother said that it was time to give me a name. The only problem with that was that my mother couldn't think of one for me. So my father thought and said... "Hiein. That's the name for our cub." "But sweetheart that's a boy's name and our cub is a girl." "Yes. I know that. That is why Hiein is the perfect name for her." "Hiein it is then. Our little part breed wolf cub of a demon."

"She will be a leader of a wolf demon pack when she is old enought." "When and how old does shehave to be?" "Only time will tell. Only time will tell."

Three weeks past sence Hiein was born and the disester of Hiein's life began with a torge through and burning down their home. Hiein's mother held her titely to her body as they excapted the raging flames. Outside the demon hunters were waiting for them. As they emerged from the burning house, a net was through over them. Hiein's father tried to free them from the net........ but was shot dead by a rifule bulit that persed though his heart. He fell into the arms of his mate and child.

Hiein and her mother were taken prisener. Hiein's father was left behind on the cold earth growned, never to be seen again. This crudle act broke terses to Hieins Mother's eyes as they were lead away. Hiein just beening a baby didn't have a claw about what was going on at that moment.