Chapter 11

Dainan and I finished all of the chores and were now lying on a grassy hill not that far away from the ranch.

"Okay, okay."  Dainan laughed. "If you had to choose between being pantsless, or wear a sheet as a skirt, which would you choose?"

"I would defiantly use the sheet." I answered. "It's better to wear a skirt than let people see my Deadpool boxers."

Dainan laughed. "You have Deadpool boxers?"

"What?" I asked. "You have Superman boxers."

"Yeah, but everyone does." Dainan replied.

"And you don't think that they have Deadpool?" I asked.

"Not everyone loves Deadpool like you."

"What?" I suddenly made a fake lovey-dovey face. "Deadpool is my baby."

Dainan laughed. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that!"

I laughed. "Better believe it."

After we laughed a bit more, we calmed down a bit and stared up at the clouds passing overhead.

"I almost forgot how much fun you were." Dainan announced.

"I didn't." I replied. "I couldn't help but think about how much fun we had."

"Awe!" Dainan cooed. "That's so sweet!"

I chuckled. "And I feel so hurt that you didn't think of me."

We laughed some more.

"Man, if I keep at this, I'll split my side." I told Dainan.

"I agree." Dainan agreed. "We should try to calm it down a bit."

"We should." I added.

We fell silent and watched the clouds some more. I pulled out my phone and looked to see what time it was. I had twenty minutes until I had to meet the club members at the school. I suddenly got an idea and sat up. I leaned over Dainan with a smile.

"Do you wanna come with me to the store." I told him.

"Huh?" Dainan asked.

"I got in trouble with the club and now I have to babysit them at the store.." I explained.

"Are you sure Mr. Hayashi will be okay with it?" He questioned.

"Yes I'm sure. I don't think that Akio will be upset if I take to the store."

Dainan sighed. "Alright, but you have to ask."

"Fair enough. Let's go."

I hopped up and I pulled Dainan up. As he got up, he leaned on me. I struggled to keep him up.

"You're so short." He replied.

"And you're so fat." I added.

"No, you're just weak." He then got off of me and scooped me up into bridle style. "I on the other hand am quite strong."

"I can tell." I agreed. "Now, onward my noble steed. To Akio."

Dainan chuckled as he began to jog back to the ranch. I held on so that I diddn't bounce around like a rag doll or fall off. Daina kept jogging until we reached the barn. He put me down and motioned to the door.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied. "I'm going."

I opened the door and found Akio filling out some papers. I walked in and shut the door, keeping a safe distance away from him so he could finish the paper work. He gave the pen and paper to a blonde woman who was waiting. She walked off and I walked to Akio.

"Tobi, what is it?" He asked. "Did Dainan do something?"

I shook my head. "Not this time, I was wondering if I could take Dainan with me to the store with a group of friends."

Akio nodded. "Very well. I want you two back before the sun sets. I don't want those Dainan out after dark. You know how he is."

"Got it." I nodded and headed out of the building.

I looked around and found Dainan resting against a fence. He turned to me once he heard the doors open.

"So, what does he say?" He asked.

"He says you can come but you have to be back before sun down." I explained. "So go get cleaned up so we can go, you smell like a horse."

"Well I do work with horses." Dainan replied as he walked toward me.

I moved behind him and began to push him to the house. "No sass. Now go shower. I don't want to show up with a barn animal."

"And what's wrong with that?" He asked as he allowed me to push him.

"Bad influence with the king of the club." I explained. "I could get into more trouble."

We reached the house and I pushed him into the washroom.

"Now go clean up that beautiful face." I ordered. "Don't get distracted in the mirror."

"Since when was I distracted with a mirror?" Dainan asked as he turned toward me.

"I would if I had a face like that." I answered. "Now get showered and clean before I leave you."

Dainan through his hands in the air and spun around. "Fine! I'll get cleaned up."

"And hurry." I ordered. "I don't want to be late."

"Yes mother." Dainan replied as he shut the door.

"Mother?" I asked myself. "I'm no mother. I may be bossy, but I'm no mother."

I turned and I headed to the bedroom to wait for Dainan to shower and snoop through his stuff. We always did that to each other when we waited for the other to shower.

******

Ten minutes passed and I heard the shower turn off and the door to the bathroom open. I turned to look at the door as Dainan walked in. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripped off of him and to the floor. You could plainly see his well-built body. You could also tell that he shaved.

"Finally." I replied. "Took you ten minutes."

"I had hay in my hair." He shrugged.

"Maybe you should quit rolling around with the horses." I ordered.

"Oh shut up and go wait outside." Dainan replied. "I need to get dressed."

I threw my hands in the air. "Fine. But you need to hurry. It takes a while to get to the school."

Dainan stuck his tongue out as he closed the door. I leaned against the wall and waited for him to get dressed.

Four minutes passed and Dainan walked out. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with dark blue short sleeves and hood. He had on semi blue jeans with fading knees.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep, lets go." He replied.

I pushed myself off the wall and grabbed Dainan's shirt as I began to lead him to the truck.

"Why do you take so long to get ready?" I asked him as we headed outside.

"I had to find something appropriate for fancy people." Dainan explained.

"I believe that is good enough." I replied.

I opened the passenger door and shoved Dainan in.

"Calm down." He ordered.

"Not until we're there." I answered as I walked around the truck. "I don't want to be late."

I climbed in the driver's side and buckled up. I looked over to see Dainan had his seat belt on and was ready. Starting the car, I heard my iPod start playing a song that we both knew. We both smirked as we got ready to sing along to I'm too Sexy.