Chapter 7

{Dear Newts,

In this chapter, yall get more peeks inta Tobi's past. It'll be somewhat dark and joyful. I don know if it will continue in the next chapter. Just a small warning if ya don like dark things.

Love yall!

BP}

My eyes flew open as I heard an explosion. I sat up and looked around to find out what happened. Then I realized that the bomb drop went off on my phone. I had it on full blast, so the explosion freaked me out. I set it as my alarm so that it would wake me in the mornings. It works like a charm.

It's been a week since I started school and joined the club. They've been creepy, but it's a bit entertaining to be around them.

I picked up my phone and saw that it was six in the morning and that it was a text. The number was unfamiliar. I scratched my head and unlocked my phone to read the text.

{Unknown}

Meet us at 7:00 A.M.

I raised an eyebrow at the text. Who is this and why would they have me meet them. I started to text them back.

{Me}

Who is this and what do you want?

I watched my phone as I waited for a replied. It came quickly.

{Unknown}

This is Kyoya.

Wow, this guy is just creepy. How does he get information on me?

{Me}

How did you get my number?

While I waited, I changed his name to what I liked.

{Glasses}

Don't you remember what I told you yesterday?

I frowned. He's such a creep.

{Me}

Why is almost everyone in the club a creep?

{Glasses}

I'm not sure. Anyways, meet all of The Host Club before school starts.

{Me}

Yes mother.

{Glasses}

Only Tamaki can call me that.

Wait, what?

{Me}

Are you and Tamaki a couple?

{Glasses}

Gross! No! He just calls my mommy because I'm second in charge. He also calls himself daddy since he is in charge.

{Me}

That's weird.

{Glasses}

Yes it is. I still don't know why I hang out with him.

{Me}

I don't know why I'm talking to you.

{Glasses}

That's rude.

{Me}

So?

I watched my screen as I waited for him to reply. He was taking longer than usual. My phone finally went off.