Chapter 35

"And then he took me home." I said into the phone.

"Sounds like you had quite the night." Dainan said on the other end of the phone.

"You think he might be different?" Omer asked.

We were on a three-way call. They both wanted to know what happened. I put a bit more detail into the night than with Dad. They were my best friends. I was sitting up and hugging Clarence.

"I sure hope so." I said. "I don't want to loose my virginity to some jerk."

"So let me get this straight," Dainan started. "You just let him take you. No objections?"

"More like I made the first move." I replied. "It got real heated with that speech he gave me."

"Just by a simple speech?" Dainan asked. "This guy is good. Is he giving lessons?"

"Oh har har." I said. "Come on. It was an amazing speech."

"Yeah, yeah." Dainan replied.

"So I'm guessing you really loved it?" Omer asked.

"Oh heck to the yes!" I said as I jumped up and started walking around my bed. "It was amA-zing! I didn't think it would be that good!"

"Did it seem like he was experienced?" Dainan asked.

"He did say that it wasn't his first time." I answered.

"I wonder how many times he has done it." Omer said. "Were they all girls? All boys? Both?"

"Most likely both." Dainan replied. "Didn't he say that he was BI?"

"Well, yeah." I said as I sat back down and hugged Clarence again. "So it wouldn't surprise me if it was both."

"Do you plan on asking him?" Omer asked.

"Not really, no." I answered. "Why would I ask him about his past relationships? I know it would kinda start getting touchy for me. You guys know how crappy mine has been."

"Hard not to forget." Dainan said. "I still can't believe Ash did that to you. What kind of person does that?"

"No man, that's for sure." Omer replied. "No one should ever try to force themselves on people. That's just a load of bull sh-"

"Careful!" I warned. "You know how I get with swearing."

"Right, sorry." Omer apologized.

"Anyways, we had better get to bed." I said. "It's getting late and I have school in the morning."

"Alright." Dainan replied. "Night. Don't be thinking too much about your date or you'll be late tomorrow."

"Oh har har." I said. "Good night you looser."

Dainan chuckled as he hung up.

"Night, Tobi." Omer said.

"Night, Omnoms." I replied back.

He hung up the phone and I did soon after. I sighed as I fell back. I yawned as I rubbed my eye. I was even more tired than I thought. I rolled over and cuddle Floppy as I laid on Clarence. I pulled the blankets over my shoulders and closed my eyes.

*************

"O~O~O!" I stood there in front of my mirror with a shocked face and my hands on my cheeks.

I had some extra time before I had to be in school and was, well, fooling around. I was dressed in my uniform and just didn't want to bother with my hair.

I pulled my cheeks down, showing the bottom of my eyes, while looking up and showing my teeth. I started nashing my teeth while a scratchy growl. I pulled my nose and upper lip up and widened my eyes. I let out a disproving sound, like a very disappointed cat.

"Tobi."

I jumped and shrieked slightly as the door opened and Pop walked in. I panted and put a hand on my heart.

"Pop, don't do that to me." I said.

"Were you making faces in the mirror?" Pop asked.

"So what if I was?" I asked. "You still need to knock. I could of had a heart attack. Guuuh."

I leaned over and hung my head as Pop leaned against the door.

"I came in to tell you that Dad and I will be gone." He said.

"What?" I asked. "Again? How long?"

"About a month or two." Pop answered. "That's if the trip goes well."

I groaned loudly. "Come on Pop. It's been less than a week since you got back."

"Believe me, I would love to stay long." Pop replied. "Some things, we have no control over."

"Can't you guys take a vacation or something?" I asked.

"We already did two months ago." Pop said as he put his hands in his pockets and started walking to me. "When we took you to Las Vegas before we moved. Remember?"

I sighed. "Yeah. I remember."

"Don't worry." Pop said. "With your new friends and boyfriend, it should go by faster than usual. After all, you have a club to take care of after school everyday instead of coming home alone all day long."

I huffed. "It's still not fair. Come home and stay home for at least two weeks. I barely get to talk to you."

"Hey, they said that this should be the last one for a couple of months." Pop explained. "After this one, we can maybe finally meet your new friends."

"And take me somewhere." I replied. "We need to go somewhere. Just the three of us. Explore this place a bit so that we know what kind of town we live in."

Pop nodded. "I'll have to see what your dad thinks about this."

"He'd most likely agree." I said. "You know how he is when it comes to family time."

Pop chuckled. "It's really cute. Just another reason why I love him."

"Pop, no offense, but I don't wanna hear about you and Dad's love." I said. "You know how my head is."

"A bit much for someone your age." Pop said.

"Can't blame me for my past." I replied. "So you're leaving while I'm at school?"

Pop nodded. "Sadly."

"This day just sucks." I added. "I was really hoping to come home to you guys again."

"So did we." Pop agreed as he walked over to me. "We would have loved seeing you come home from school again. Tell us about your day."

"Skype?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll Skype." Pop agreed.

"Don't forget it." I said as I pointed at him. "I don't want to call you guys when you're right in the middle of something."

"What do you take me for?" Pop asked. "Someone who wants to mentally scare their kid for life?"

"Boy, I hope not." I replied.

Pop chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Have fun at school, kiddo."

"Have fun at work." I said as he left.

I sighed once the door was closed. This day is off to a great start.