Ch. 12 Over the Pond

___ one month later ____

It's now the beginning of December, and I'm pretty excited cause Walter told me that for the rest this month I get to go and travel around England and Ireland doing photo shoots and some interviews to promote my self over the pond. Ryan gets to come with me and after that for two weeks in January my friends are gonna come and we'll all be celebrating our birthdays at once and hang out cause we don't see each other a lot.

After my Halloween party whenever Harry and I would make perverted jokes to each other Louis would look at us weird. But besides that I just got to enjoy hanging out with these amazing guys! I love them.

"Ok, what should I pack?" I threw out there for anyone to answer. Right now I had Shae, Ryan, and, Walter in my room.

"Bring comfy clothes," Ryan shrugged. I nodded and headed to my closet and grabbed some sweatpants, sweatshirts, and jackets.

By the end of packing I have almost put all of my clothes in to suitcases. I always two suitcases half full so if I buy clothes I can put them in there. Ryan is already packed and has been for about four hours now.

"It must be so easy being a boy," I pouted.

"Aww it's not the best Sweets, it has its ups and its downs," Ryan cooed.

"I bet girls have lower and more downs though," I pointed out.

"True, true," agreed Ryan. I grabbed Ryan's hand and pushed him onto my bed.

"It's time to sleep, now go to sleep!" I smirked.

"Well aren't you going to too?" He asked.

"Uh yeah! I'm going to make sure I have everything though," and with I walked out of my room to living room. I checked through all my suitcases and made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. I got out my phone then clicked on the twitter app and tweeted a picture of my three suitcases and tweeted this, 'You think I have enough luggage?' I replied and followed some people, I always hope I make their night cause I know if my idol followed me I'd die of happiness. I headed back up to my room to find Ryan passes out in an awkward position. I chuckled to myself. I turned my alarm clock on and set it to go off at 1:30 in the morning.

I heard the worst sound in the world, my alarm clock. I shot straight up in my bed and slammed my hand on the button to turn it off.

"Ryan! Get your lazy ass up!" I yelled.

"No, please just five minutes?" He pleaded.

"I'll give you the time for me to get ready, no more!" I said as I groggily slumped to my bathroom. I went in the bathroom and put my contacts in. I applied some foundation and a little bit of mascara so I don't look like a zombie that has gone around and not eaten anything. I slipped off my pj's and put on a pair of neon pink sweatpants and a black sweatshirt, I only had on a tank top under. I put all my cosmetic supplies and toiletries into a bag type thing and threw it at Ryan's face to wake him up.

"Ok Ryan time to get up!" I yawned.

"Ok I'll be right downstairs," I grabbed everything that was going to go on my carry on and carefully made my way downstairs trying not to drop anything.

"I'm ready," Ryan said.

"Going fast enough there?" I asked.

"No, your just going to slow," he helped me get everything ready to go and once we were done I heard Walter ring the doorbell. I trotted over and opened the door.

"Good morning Walt," I said.

"Morning Mel. Come on we got to get your stuff in the car," I snuck a peek outside to see that he had a van.