Ch. 7 Model Business

That morning I woke up and looked to my right to see Liam. He scared me. I really didn't expect the Liam Payne to be in the same bed as me! I slowly got up and went to the bathroom and went pee. Afterwards I looked out an Liam was still sleeping so I turned the shower on and jumped in.

I let the steamy water roll down my back as I silently sung my favorite songs. I washed my hair with mango smelling shampoo and conditioner. Then I did all of the stuff I usually do and just enjoyed the hot water. I turned the water off and wrapped the towel around my small frame and stepped out into the crips cool air. I have this little radio in my bathroom so I turned it on and Gangnam Style was on. I started laughing, that song so weird but I like it!

"Crap!" I groaned. I forgot to bring clothes in here! I put on my bra and underwear then carefully into my bedroom trying not to make a sound so Liam wouldn't wake up. I went over to my dresser and grabbed clean underwear and bra. Then I tip toes to my closet. I opened the doors carefully and grabbed I pair of sweats and a plain white tee.

"Good morning," Liam said. My eyes grew twice the size. I should be use to people seeing me in my underwear but he's a celebrity so...

"Umm hi? Why are you up?" I asked slowly.

"Maybe because my mind decided its time to get up?" He said sarcastically. I stood there looking at him and I felt a slight blush creeping into my face.

"Well this just got akward!" I mumbled. I heard Liam chuckle as I walked back into the bathroom. I changed and put my hair into a cute pony-tail and put foundation on and some mascara. I walked back out to where Liam was but he's not there. Hmm? I creeped down the stairs and poked my head into the kitchen and sure enough Liam was eating. I walked up behind him and put my hand on his head.

"Boo!" I whispered into his ear. He jumped and did some self-defense move.

"Ugh! You scared me!" He playfully slapped my arm.

"No duh!" I said. I walked over to where the cereal was. I grabbed some mini-wheats and put it on the bar. I went over to the cupboard and got a bowl then a spoon. I opened the fridge and got the milk. I poured the milk in the bowl then put it away then poured the cereal in the bowl. I sat down at the bar stools and ate.

"So, Liam how long you guys in 'Merica for?" I asked.

"Oh for about another two weeks or so," he replied.

"Why so long?" I said.

"We're recording then gonna take a little break! You know sometimes us celebrities gotta vacation to!" He smiled his crooked smile.

"Yeah I know. You know us models go to work all around the world then vacation too," I threw at him.

"When was the last time you had a photo shoot?" He questioned.

"It's been about a week or so, I will probably be doing one soon," I shrugged. "Gotta get money somehow!" This timed Liam laughed pretty hard.

"Your life must be pretty easy!" Liam pursed his lips.

"What?! No, it's not! Girls want to be with you cause I know the hot guys. Guys want to be with me cause I'm 'hot' and have the money," I put quotation marks around hot, "so many people want to be with me for my money! Then I only really have like, not that many friends. I basically have Ryan and that's it. So no you wouldn't want my life. "

"Girl, preach it!" Liam yelled.

"I bet your life is pretty hard," I stated.

"Yeah it is. But you kinda get use to it," Liam agreed. I put my empty bowl in the dishwasher and Liam and I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.