Ch. 3 Thats Cray

In these kinds of situations I have never panicked.

It happened once when I was about 17. It was defiantly a learning experience. Ryan always wants me home before midnight because of that.

The taller of the two guys started talking about of a whole lot of nonsense. He was saying things like "why don't you hang with us?" And "we could show you a good time," and even "why are you with those boys? Why don't you be with men? Like us," they were pathetic.

"No thank you," I said trying to be nice.

"Why not babe?" The shorter one asked.

"Cause for one I don't like to be called babe, two I'm with other people, and three I don't know you," I said being a little sassy.

"We'll why don't you get to know us?" The tall one said.

"Cause I don't want to get to know you," I looked for Louis but I guess I lost him. I took out my phone and texted him saying "Louis! SOS! Help me!!" He never replied but I hope he got it.

"Well if you guys are gonna talk to me can I know your names?" I asked.

"My names Chad," the tall one said.

"Mines Brad," I busted out laughing. "What's so funny" Brad asked sternly.

"Chad, Brad! Your names rhyme! I love rhyming!" I exclaimed.

"That's so funny," Brad said sarcastically.

"Girl, you seem to not know where to go," as Chad said that he snuck his arm around my waist, it was dangerously close to my butt. "Why don't you come with us?" He asked.

"Cause I don't want to!" I said a little to loud for their liking. I was trying to push him off of me but he just tightened his grip.

"Please take your hands off of her!" I heard Louis voice from behind me. As he said that Brad and Chad turned around which made me like twirl in a weird way.

"Why should we?" Chad asked.

"Because she's not a toy to play with!" Louis yelled. Once he said that Chad let me go. I walked straight over to Louis and hugged him.

"Thanks for that Lou," I whispered in his ear.

"No problem Mel," he chuckled. We turned around and started walking to where the room was. I guess I walked right passed the room. Oops! I took one last look back. Chad and Brad were still standing there.

"Wait one sec Lou," I said.

"Umm ok?" He looked puzzled.

"Chad, Brad! Bye!" I waved at them. They looked very confused. Louis just busted out laughing. He grabbed his room key and slide it through the lock and the little light turned green. Louis opened the door.

"Welcome to the One Direction pent house!" Louis bellowed out.

"Hey MTV welcome to my crib!" I giggled to myself. I took a good look around. Niall was sprawled out on a big couch watching the food network. Harry was trying to do some random yoga pose. Zayn was sitting in a chair texting someone I think. I didn't see Liam so he must be in his room or something. Harry looked up and saw me then ran to me and tackles me to the ground.

"Melanie! I was worried sick about you!" Harry was badly fake sobbing. "What happened?"

"We'll since you guys walk so dang fast and I walk very slowly those two guys in the elevator were trying to get me to go with them and 'have a good time with real men'" I told the guys what happened. Harry still hasn't got off of me yet.

I looked at the time it was 1:31. So I pushed Harry off of me, he just flopped on the floor. I walked over to where Niall was laying down and I laid right on top of him and made the weird face he did in the elevator. He started laughing. Louis and Harry walked over to where we were sitting and sat down on the floor.

"Woah there girl, you need to calm your tits," Louis said in a high pitched voice.

"I'm sorry I just can't help myself," I shrugged.

"So Melanie tell us about yourself," Zayn said in a very calm tone.

"Well I am Melanie Buak one of Americas most famous models (not to brag or anything). I live in a very big house and I tequnically live alone but this guy Ryan basically lives with me. I love the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, movies, and reading! Ummm, my fav color is purple, I don't have a favourite movie. I'm pretty shy but after awhile I open up. A lot of my friends are off at collage so I never see them. I am five foot five inches. I have brown hair, green eyes. I'm rich. I have a black Lamborghini. My parents are rich, very rich! So yeah that's about it!"

"Very cool!" Zayn said.

"Let's watch a movie!" Harry said a little to loud for my liking.

"What kind of movie?" Niall asked.

"A scary one!" Louis said quietly. The boys went and got popcorn and put the movie in. They decided to put in The Ring. I have no idea why. It's such a fakey movie. I've seen it about ten times. It was about 3:30 so the guys closed the windows and turned the lights off we sat on the couch. We sat Zayn, Naill, me, Harry, then Louis. It's was a tight squeeze but we managed.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"I think he's in his room or something?" Zayn said.

"Oh ok," We each had our own popcorn, Niall was already done with his.

It was towards the end of the movie and Niall and Harry were snuggling up to me. I got thirsty go I got up and went into the kitchens area. I got a glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water. I took three big gulps and drank it. I put the cup in the sink and walked out.

I walked in right as a somewhat scary part was coming up. So I stood behind the couch and when it came I put my hands on Harry and Nialls back and yelled some gibberish. They both screamed bloody murder. I was laughing so hard I just rolled onto the couch and was laying in their laps. I think everyone thought it was funny.

Once the movie was over it was about 5:30ish and the boys were hungry. So we ordered room service an got six sandwiches and some French fries. We were just telling about random stuff when the room service guy came.

"I'll get it guys," I said. I walked over to the door and opened the door and there stood a super hot guy! He was about six foot two. Dirty blonde hair, carmel coloured eyes an tanned skin. I could picture him as a surfer.

"Hey, so you ordered all this stuff?" He asked.

"Haha yeah it's for me and my friends," I smiled.

"Ok. Cause I was gonna say that a lot to eat for a small girl like you," he laughed.

"Oh thanks I guess? Alex?" I asked unsure but it's what his name tag said.

"Yeah it is. So I guess I'll see you around...?" I can tell he wanted my name.

"Melanie, my names Melanie," I said.

"Ok I guess I'll see you around Melanie," Alex smiled. I grabbed the food.

"See ya Alex," He waved and I closed the door.

"Oooo! Was someone getting her flirt in?!" Louis yelled.

"Haha no. I was not," I said flatly. I set the food on a table. "Dig in guys!" And Niall went crazy. I grabbed a two sandwiches and snuck out from where the guys were and somehow found Liam's room. He was just sitting on his bed doing stuff on his computer. I coughed and he looked up.

"Oh hey didn't see you there," he said.

"It's ok I just walked in. I brought you a sandwich before all the guys eat them all," I shrugged.

"Thanks! I appreciate it," he smiled. I walked over to where he was sittin and gave him his sandwich.

"Do you want to go back out there? All the guys are worried cause you have been in here most of the time," I said.

"Sure. I don't even know why I was in here!" He whispered. I laughed and smiled. I don't know why but he just makes me smile.