Ch. 11 Halloween

After hanging out with Alex, I went home and started setting up for the party. Ryan went out to get snack and drinks while I put up decorations. Harry came over to my house so we could work on our outfits but he also helped me with the decor.

"So where's Ryan?" He asked.

"Getting food," I replied.

"Is there gonna be alcohol?" Harry voice had a bit of excitement in it.

"No Haz. Here in America you're underaged, I kinda don't want people to be drunk and drama start, and I really don't want to be cleaning up passed out people and there vomit," I ranted. "I'm sorry but I just don't want to be that type of person and I would get bad rep." Harry just looked disappointed. Just then Ryan walked in.

"Can you guys help me with the groceries, please?"

"Sure!" I grabbed Harry's hand and walked out to the car while he groaned,

"Do we have to?"

"Yes we do," I stated. I grabbed three bags and Harry got four. We trudged back inside and put the food on the counters. "So it's like six right now. Harry lets go get our outfits all situated!" I smirked. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and started running up to my room.

"Ok so here is all my stuff," he said pointing to a bag laying on my bed.

"Lets do dis!" I yelled. I started taking off my shirt and Harry just stood there sating at me. "What? It's like you have never seen a girl change before?" I asked.

"Well not so freely. You just, BAM, took your shirt off," he wigggled his eyebrows.

"I'm use to it Harry. Just get over yourself," I rolled my eyes. I went over to my closet and grabbed a white sports bra to make my boobs look flatter. I reached over and put on a plain white tee shirt and put on a blue blazer that I have for more business meetings. I took my pants off and slipped on a pair of white skinny jeans and put on my white keds. I walked back out to Harry who was standing in the middle of the room waring only his boxers, but he was stuggling to put a bra on.

"You need help there?" I giggled. He just stuck his bottom lip out and nodded. I walked over behind him and strapped it for him.

"I think I have the smallest boobs like, ever!" He exclaimed in a very fake girly voice.

"I have something for that!" I said while walking over to my bathroom and pulled out some gel bra stuffers. I slinked back to where Harry was and he gave me a weird look.

"What are those!" he pointed to the objects in my hands.

"They're fake boobs silly!" I stuffed them into his bra.

"And why do you have them?" He asked.

"Well a few years ago my friends and I went as super sluts for Halloween and she had these to make our boobs huge but she left them here and I have never got the chance to give them back," I explained. He just shook his head. Harry reached into his bag and pulled out a cute dress that was flowey and cut off about mid-thigh. It was 3/4 sleeved and had a brown belt around the waist, the dress was cream colored and had light pink flower pattern that was barely visible.

"You like it?" He raised his eyebrows.

"It's so cute! I love it!" I gave him a reasuring smile.

"Uhh can you help me with my make up?" He asked.

"Of course I can!' I pulled him into the bathroom. My makeup was already done, I actually took it all off and went natural! But I put foundation on to make my skin look good. First I put on foundation on Harry's face and made his skin look glowing. I got out a eyeliner pencil and started to lean twards his eye.