Chapter 3

"I wawt to meet tem!!!" Abby said stomping her feet on the ground hard.

"Abby! Why do you want to meet them?!" I said, more than annoyed at her sudden request. "Becaws i want to meet Kate and Sewb!" She said, in a 'Uh, duh' tone. I blew my bangs out of my face with a sigh. "Can't we wait ti'll tomorrow? Don't you think they are asleep right now?" I asked, even though i knew that wouldn't stop her.

"No." She said and I sighed deeply. "Fine, but le-" I began to say but was cut off by a short but high squeal coming from Abby's little mouth. She dragged me to the door despite all my complains and opened it walking to the other side of the street.

"Abby! I need to change! Im still on my Pj's!!" I screamed as hushed as I could and gestured to myself. She didn't listen and rang the door bell. I just hope we weren't waking up anyone especially Seb and Kate's parents. That would just be humiliating. The door slowly creeked opened to reveal an almost asleep Seb standing in pajama pants only. I looked down and blushed a crimson red.

"Cece?" He asked and i looked up into his eyes trying to avoid my own to wander around his shirtless body. "And Awby" Abby added cheerfully. Seb's attention turn to my little sister and smiled. He bent down to her level and extended his arm.

"Hello, little Abby I'm Seb" He introduced himself and i mentally 'awed' at how cute the scene looked. She shook his big hand exaggeratedly. Abby grabbed my hand squeezing it, like she did when she was nervous.

"Now, care to tell me why you came over here at three A.M. In the morning and why you couldn't dress properly for it?" Seb said with a raised eyebrow, regaining his attention on me. "i.. Uh.. Abby wanted to meet you and Kate... And she didn't let me change" I stuttered still trying to avoid his middle body section and concentrating in his face while mine was still tainted red. He smirked at me knowingly and i glared. "Well Kate is sleeping but why don't you come in? No need to stay out in the cold" He offered and i shook my head.

"No i think its best to go another day, now its time to sleep" I disagreed quickly. Seb looked at Abby with a pleading face and she turned to me with the exact same face. "Pleaw Cece I wat to go in" she said with big eyes and a pout. I sighed knowing the big fuss that would happen if i insisted on going home and at this time of day i did not have the energy to deal with that. I nodded and she run in excitedly, i would've called after her but i didn't want to awaken anymore members in the house.

"Horrible job at hiding your blush, Pixie" Seb whispered in my ear as i walked inside. I glared at him despite my flushing cheeks. "Shut up Seb" i told him and searched for my baby sister. He sat down in the couch were the Tv was on and Abby rushed to sit in his lap. "Abbs! Don't do that!" I complained and she frowned.

"yeah Abbs, you'll make your sister jealous" He said with an annoying grin and I glared at him once again. Abby just looked confused and shrugged adverting her eyes back on the screen.

I reluctantly sat next to them. "go put a shirt on Seb" i whispered harshly at him without adverting my eyes from the TV.

"Why? Is it distracting you too much?" He asked cockily and I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Shut up Seb?! I would like my sister innocence to stay intact" i snapped at him lowly. He smirked but carefully picked up my sister and placed her on the spot next to me. "I'll be right back" he said and winked at me before leaving.

Abby turned to me smiling. "I like Sweb" She grin cheekily and i mentally rolled my eyes. I faked my smile and nodded. "Im glad Abbs" i told her and she nuzzled her body closer to mine. "Why is your face rewd whe you see Sewb? " She asked innocently. I would've laughed if it was any other person but now i was embarrass. I decided to just ignore it and watched Tv.