Chapter 16

click the vote button!!:D

Chapter 16

I screamed at the top of my lungs. His heart machine sped up and he laughed, like he had meant to scare me.

“Nurse!!!! Doctor!!!! Random anybody!!!!!! My boyfriend is awake and I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yell, and people poke their heads in the door way.

“Girl, calm down!! There are other patients in the ICU!” a lady hisses at me.

I don’t care what anyone says, I will scream it to the world on the highest mountain; my boyfriend was alive and well again!!!!

“Emma.” Aaron whispers.

“What? What do you need? What’s wrong? Am I seriously yelling loud? I was just worried and-”

“Emma!” he was hoarse. “I just need some water.”

“Oh, sure, I can get that.” I tried to hide the disappointment in my words. I really wanted to help him.

But since I am an obedient little child, I jumped off his bed and started off the hall for a glass of water. The water jug makes that really funny gurgling sound as I fill up his cup. My shoes squeak while I walk back down the hall to his room.

The doctor was there and they were just talking about the soccer game he had missed and the games Aaron though they would have won if he were there. I rolled my eyes; oh boys.

“Emma.” He smiled as he said my name and the doc turned around.

“Young lady, I don’t think you need to be in here.”

“Why not?” I ask.

“Last time, we believe his heart stopped because he was over whelmed. No visitors.”

I think my heart just stopped. Was this man insane? What was he thinking telling me I can’t see the love of my life?

“I’m not leaving.” I put my foot down.

“Please, I’m fine- she helps me.” Aaron pleads.

The doctor, after the longest pause ever, finally nods his head. “Alright, alright you can stay. Just please, no more yelling.” He threw his hands up as he said this.

I nod and he leaves. I am alone with Aaron.

“What day is it?” he asks me.

“You mean you really don’t know?”

“If I knew, would I have asked you?” he winks at me.

“I guess not. Today is December 12. Do you know what tomorrow is?” I smile, mischievously at him.

“No??” he trails off, playing the game with me.

Taking the hint, I tackle him on the bed and sit on him, almost in an….interesting position.

“Tomorrow’s your birthday!” I say.

“Babe, I know. And as much as I really love being in this position with you, you’re crushing my ribs!” he squeals.

“Sorry.” And then I jump off him.

He makes all of these gasping noises, like he was just run over by an eighteen wheeler or something.

“Geez, am I really that heavy?”

“Not at all!!!! I was just kidding-”

“Ha! Gotcha! I know I’m not fat!”

He smiled- and I kissed him.

***Aaron’s POV***

It felt so good to feel my lips on Emma’s after so long. I hadn’t seen her blue eyes and gold hair in so long; I had almost forgotten what she looked like. I loved her, and I didn’t want to pull away first. But unfortunately, she did.

“Emma.” I groaned.

“What?” she kissed my cheek.

“I was enjoying that moment right there.” I wink, trying to kiss her again.

“I know. That’s why I pulled back.”

“Why?”

“Aaron, we’re in a hospital and you’re hurt.”

I frowned. “I am not. They took my cast of last week and my ribs heeled.” Ha, ha take that, smarty.

“Then why did you yell at me for squishing you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, I just like to mess with you.”

“You’re ridiculous.”

“Yea, but you love me anyway.”

“Maybe not.” She was hiding a smile.

I pull her close to me. “Are you sure?” I ask, leaning my head on her shoulder.

“Mhhmm.” She mumbles, clearly trying not to laugh.

“Okay, I didn’t want to do this.”

“Do what?” she sounded “terrified”.

I just smiled and started to tickle her on the floor.

We were both laughing so hard, nurses and visitors poked their heads in to see what we were doing. But they just ended up laughing, too.

“Aaron! Aaron seriously stop it!! STOP!!!!” she squealed hitting my shoulder. Her face was turning red from laughing so hard. She was precious.

“Okay, I’m done.” I said, leaning back against the wall.

Em snuggled up next to me and I took her hand.

“I almost forgot!”

“What?” I ask, looking into her eyes.

“What did you want for your birthday?”

“I don’t want anything.” I say, looking down at her.

She frowned. “Aaron, I have to get you something.

“All I want is you, Emma.”

She smiled and kissed me again.

I didn’t pull away and neither did she, not for several minutes.

It was true, all I really wanted was Emma. And she was mine.

okay loves so i almost have 60 fans!!!! i love u all so much- sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! you have nno idea!!!!! but seriously- just thanks so much for fanning me and for being yourself and for being patient with me;) i can be very slow at updating somtimes;)

haha so i will probably update this story hopefully in a few weeks- i have finals coming up and it's almost christmas!!! and then with friends and the bf......you know....busy busy BUSY!!!! haha

Love u and thanks so much for reading- and dont worry- this book isnt eve CLOSE to being over;)

fan\

fan

fan

fan

vote

vote

vote

vote

vote

and comment

comment

comment

comment

comment

comment

:D SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D u r BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

xx

haha

xx

-Lexi