Chapter 11

okay lovlies just for you:

Chapter 11

Still Emma’s POV

Okay, so Tyler had been kidnapped. No big deal right? Wrong. He was my best friend!!!!

"Sarah, we have to go get him!" I start to shake her shoulders. "You have to bring me to my step-dad!!!"

"No, Em!!! He'll like rape you or try to kill you again." she says, tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry. I have a plan."

"What? Call 9-1-1? I just threw my phone against the wall!"

"No-don't do that-he said to not to! You bring me to him..." I start.

"No!"

"Hold on. You bring me to him but instead of leaving me there, we bust Ty out. It's genius!!!"

"And if he keeps both of you and tells me to scram??"

I didn’t think about that.

"He won’t. But just in case, let’s call for backup." I say.

"Okay…” Sarah sounded like she didn’t believe me.

Sarah’s POV

I feel faint. In fact, I feel my world slowly fading away to darkness. Em started to shake me hard.

“Sarah you have to get a grip!!!!”

“O-okay.” I say, sleepily.

“GET A GRIP!!” she slaps me.

“What?! What the he-” I scream.

“Are you better now?”

I nod.

“Okay then, she says, “let’s go.”

After driving down the road, we call Jake and Lily to tell them our plan.

“Are they going to help?” I ask her.

“Um duh they are!” she looks over at me and smiles.

I smile weakly back before yelling “keep your eyes on the road you crazy chick!!!”

“Sorry!” she swerves back over and we both laugh.

It’s funny how we were able to laugh we Tyler was locked up.

Tyler’s POV

“LET ME GO!!!! LET ME GO YOU PHYSCO!!” I shout.

I kick and scream and do everything I can to free myself from the metal chains that tie me to the chair.

“LET ME GO!!!!” “LET ME-” I stop.

“Yes, yes, I know. ‘Help! Help! Let me go!’” a mocking voice says. Then, it laughs.

“Show yourself.” I call.

Then, a fat, unshaven figure steps forward. It was Eric, Emma’s step father.

I gasp.

“Oh, is the poor little British boy scared? Well don’t worry; it’s not you or your girlfriend who’s going to get hurt. All I need is Emma.” He laughs.

“W-what do you need her for?” I was shaking. I know I have a girlfriend, but I still love Emma, too.

“That doesn’t concern you.” Then he walks away.