first date - others

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

- Neyo -

Although it really wasn't a date, you two spent one night talking very deeply about things you two wanted in life. Neyo even held your hand the whole night while you two sat outside, behind your tents looking at the stars high above and talking about things that would be considered forbidden for you two. You got to see yet again another side of Neyo that you came to love.

- Ponds -

After the mission was completed, and Ponds had finished his mission report, you two got ready to go to 79's as promised. Ponds actually went as far as to change into regular clothing he had from a previous undercover mission. He had some casual clothes on when he came to get you which made you blush at how handsome the man looked. Arm's linked together, you two walked to 79's and had a fun night, just talking about regular things instead of war for once, and it was nice since you two enjoyed it very much.

- Bly -

The Star Corps had just come back from a long and tiring mission where Bly had asked you out. Bly was beyond exhausted and you could see that. So deciding to take matters into your own hands, you quickly went around the base collecting some items before going to Bly's Quarters quietly. You had got some food for Bly and yourself and you obviously changed into comfortable clothes beforehand. He was somewhat surprised to see you but you could sense that he just wanted to spend some quiet time with you. And so you two spent the night together talking about anything and everything while cuddling on his small bed.

- Fox -

Leaving your quarters, it appeared as if Fox was just escorting you out of your room. But in reality, you two were just sneaking out to go on a little date. Reaching the big main doors they whooshed open and sent a slight breeze around you two, causing you to huddle closer to Fox. And if he said he wasn't amused by that, he'd be lying for sure. The two of you explored the wondrous city of Coruscant and talked about non-formal things which was a nice change of tone for the two of you. Having to keep professional got tiring sometimes, so to be able to let loose in front of someone you care for, was a nice fresh breath of air for you two.

- Thorn -

Once you reached your room, you grabbed a couple of things and then asked Thorn if there was any specific place he wanted to go to. He said he was fine with whatever you chose, mostly because he was nervous, so you took the lead. You and he left the palace discreetly and you took him to a nearby meadow. It was evening by then, and the sky was really pretty. Sitting down on a blanket you brought, you pulled some things out of a basket you brought too and you two had a nice small picnic. Thorn was really appreciative of the small date and he fell even more in love with you by that point.

- Gree -

The two of you indeed met up after your morning meetings. You were so happy to finally see Gree again that you hugged him when you saw him. His cheeks went red, but he hugged you tight. The two of you decided to go to a museum about alien cultures which was a fascination for you two. It was fun looking around the museum and pointing out little facts you two already knew and then quiz each other about them. All in all, you were so happy to see him in person again and so was he.

- Keeli -

Even though the two of you were a bit drunk, you two still had lots of fun. Walking around the cold bustling city of Coruscant gave you a sense of adrenaline since it was a lot more active compared to the quiet farm you lived on. The two of you talked all childishly with each other the whole night and talked about funny and embarrassing moments with each other. You loved being able to let loose in front of someone and Keeli enjoyed that too since he was always professional around others, but he felt comfortable being himself in front of you.