how you met - 501st

━━━ ⋅⋆。˚.*.✧.*.˚。⋆⋅ ━━━

- Rex -

You were the rear-admiral for the Resolute, serving under Admiral Yularen, who was your father. You had heard that General Skywalker had gotten a new Captain. Your father had requested that you go meet the new captain with him, and General Skywalker. Agreeing, you left the bridge with your father. Entering the hanger, you saw General Skywalker talking to a clone trooper. He had some personalized armor, and you had taken note that his helmet had dark blue Jaig eyes. You thought that was impressive as you knew he had barely been promoted to a captain and was basically brand new in your eyes. You and your father had finally reached the two men. Anakin turned around and greeted the both of you. "Ah, Admirals! Nice to see you. Meet my captain." He gestured over to the soldier. "My name's Captain Rex, sir's. Nice to meet both of you." Rex informed both of you, with nervousness laced in his voice. Anakin smirked, as your father introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Captain. I'm Admiral Wullf Yularen." He then looked at you. Hands behind your back, you smiled softly and introduced yourself. "Rear-Admiral Y/N Yularen." Rex seemed to tense up even more at your statement. If he was being honest he found you really attractive but he wouldn't act upon those feelings, and he knew it was against everything he was taught as a cadet on Kamino. He would push those feelings away. "Nice to meet you as well Captain." You finished, trying to smirk at the obvious tense stature Rex had. Your father glared at you, and you quickly stopped being childish. "Well, we have things to attend to. It was nice meeting you." Your father spoke out. Anakin winked at you to make you lose your professional persona. Glaring at him quickly, you excused yourself with your father. "Captain. General." You said, spitting out the last word to let Anakin know you weren't playing. Anakin laughed at you, and sloppily saluted you, compared to Rex. Taking one last glance behind your shoulder at the new Captain, you turned around and followed your father. Although you knew all clones looked the same, you couldn't help but wonder what he looked like under that helmet. His cute little nervousness had you thinking about him the rest of the day when you should've been thinking about other important things.

- Kix -

You were a nurse that worked in the same med-bay as Kix. You saw him and thought he was very handsome and somewhat charismatic. The two of you never talked, but you wish you could. The war was a busy time for medics and nurses. Helping those in need always came before your needs. You made sure of that. Well one eventful day, a lot of injured clones came in. Not that it surprised you because it was normal for you. The other nurses and you went and helped the injured. Placing them on cots, and applying Bacta patches, and administering medicine and painkillers. One clone caught your eye though. Seeing that he was more injured than the others, you quickly helped him into another room because he would need stitches and more care. Placing him down on the cot, you heard him groan in pain. Quickly, you grabbed a pain killer and gave it to him. He instantly relaxed, and you knew he would become loopy. You proceeded to clean his wounds when he slurred out some words. "Wow, you're very pretty. I never told you though," Shocked at his statement you blushed and shook your head. "You're only saying that because of the medicine." You assured him, and possibly yourself. You never thought it was possible for a clone to like you, given anyone else. Once you finished cleaning his wounds, you began to stitch him up. Sitting back down on the stool, you rolled over to him. "Don't move, okay? It won't hurt a bit." You smiled at him. Stitching up his upper arm, you felt his muscles and the warmth of his body. Kix watched you, and he loved your every move. "Does it hurt?" You asked. You knew he was watching you, and you became more nervous. "No, an angel like you could never hurt me." He smiled crookedly. Blushing a deeper red, you tied off the last stitch and gave him more medicine. "You should rest, Kix." You said quietly, turning to leave the room. "I can because of you, Y/N'' he whispered. The way he said your name, made a shiver of pleasure shoot up your spine. He knew your name, and that made you the happiest you've ever been in a while.