17 | Back In The Game

don't lie I just KNOW ya'll have forgotten about this book, and the sad truth is...I did too? IM SO SORRY IDK WHY I FEEL SO UNMOTIVATED TO WRITE THIS! So if you haven't seen the note at the beginning of this book, I just wanted to let ya'll know this book was meant to be Short and Sweet....

 I decided to upload the last two chapters at once to make up for my BAD SCHEDULING BEHAVIOR. I went from Louis to Draco, and I forgot about FINNNNNNNNNN! but mwah have a kiss, I know you guys are disappointed in me <3

_

Y/N

_

"NIALL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Sadie yelled across the stage, "now is not the time to be Irish dancing!"

I was currently trying not to go deaf from the screaming of the stadium, but I spat out my water when I turned my head to see my bandmate draped in an Irish flag and dancing a jig to some of the intermission music.

The fans were going crazy over it.

It had been three months since Finn and I wrote the entire album, and the next thing I knew, I was already thrown into a world tour, all the tickets selling out in less than 30 minutes. Woahhhhhhh.

But now Niall was Irish dancing in the middle of the stage, when I was supposed to be closing up the concert.

"Niall!" I yelled into my mic, "stop this madness!"

He yelled something back, but I couldn't hear him over the screaming. I laughed, rolling my eyes playfully, and stumbled back to set my guitar down on the stand. Harry and Sadie were now trying to wrestle the other boy down, and it was kinda working.

Shuffling over to grab my mic again, I clasped it into my hands, holding up to my mouth for some final words.

"Obrigado Brazil!" I yelled to the crowd, "thank you for coming!"

Setting it back down, I waved at the scattered crowd of flashlights and signs, before disappearing through the stage curtains and into the arena's backing area. Normally, the first thing I would do would be to find Jane and ask for critiques, but I'm glad to say things have changed.

This time I only had to look for one special person.

"Finny Boy," I grinned, running up to the familiar sight of curly black hair, "scared ya'!"

He had been facing the other direction, rocking back and forth anxiously, and let out a squeal when I surprised him. He thought I'd come out the other exit. He thought wrong.

"Hey," he smiled, realizing it was me, "you did great tonight."

"Thank you, Finny Boy."

He wrapped me into a tight hug, kissing the top of my forehead with a beaming expression. He had traveled with me to every single country so far, and I loved taking him to see the sights and experience the beauty of traveling abroad.

It was fun having someone who finally shared my interests—Niall, Harry, and Sadie never went with me to explore our concert destination, because they all preferred staying in and scarfing down five boxes of pizza.

"Hmmm," Finn hummed, tilting his head to poke at the side of my face, "do I need to stitch up your ear this time?"

I grinned, "nope."

"What excellent character development."

"It's called buying my own ear-mics," I stated proudly, "although I'm lucky to have a professional eardrum stitcher waiting backstage now."

Finn laughed, the curls of his messy hair falling over his eyes. He was such a pretty boy. Freckles, bright eyes, and the cutest smile I had ever seen. It was insane that I could call him my boyfriend, because....look at him! Just look! I don't even have to explain myself.

"So, I've been thinking," he said, "care to listen?"

I squinted my eyes, "am I in trouble?"

"I love how you assumed it was something bad."

"Is it something bad?"

"Depends on your answer," he nodded, "I was just thinking...and I remembered that it's been a while since we've been to Vancouver."

"It has."

"So..." he mumbled sheepishly, pulling me in for a tighter hug, "maybe we should give the ol' record shop a little visit."

Before I could respond, I felt a slap to the back of my head, and the familiar sound of giggling erupt from behind me. The amused look on Finn's face confirmed who it was.

"Harry..." I hissed, spinning around, "what was that for?"

The brunet had a smirk on his face, and I noticed Niall and Sadie ganged up behind him with devious grins on their faces. I didn't know how long they had been standing there, but it was clear they had been eavesdropping on my conversation.

"If you're going to Vancouver, we're coming with," Harry stated bluntly, "you can't leave your favorite people in the world behind."

I cocked a brow, "who said you were my favorite people?"

"Our years of undying loyalty to you?"

"You literally smacked the back of my head to get my attention!"

"It was an act of love."

"Or attempted murder," I laughed, "but shoo, I'm trying to have a conversation with my boyfriend."

Niall and Sadie glanced at each other, wiggling their fingers as they spoke in unison, "OooOOooo, a boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes, waving them away as I turned back to the boy in front of me. He was clearly finding all of this entertaining,

"So what do you say?"

"What should I say?"

"That you want to go to the place where it all started," he suggested, "and that you want to spend a weekend doing nothing but drinking hot cacao and watching Hallmark movies in Canada?"

"That does sound very nice..."

"So yes, Finn," I smiled, "let's pay Vancouver a little visit."