Part Four: Just Movie Night

They still hadn't had sex yet, Cooper and Oliver. Mostly because they hadn't had time alone or when they were ready, they didn't have the proper things to go through with it. But Oliver (in his usual way of planning) figured since his parents and siblings would be out of the house, they could finally go through with it finally. And tonight was his and Cooper's Movie night.

When the two boys got out of school, they decided to go to the local Walmart to get snacks and the movie they were going to watch. Oliver had just gotten a bag of Doritos and was walking towards the freezer section. He stopped when he saw Cooper crouched down in front of a case of pizzas, two in hand. "What are you doing Coop?"

Cooper looked up at him, showing off the boxes in his hands, "Why are there so many brands of pizza? They're the same kind but different prices?" He asked, fairly confused. Oliver laughed, walking over to the crouched boy.

"Well, this one-" Oliver pointed at the cheaper one, "Is technically not the same you see, it's called deep dish and smaller than the regular pizzas." Cooper gave him a puzzled look mouthing 'deep dish' as he stared at the frozen pizza box like it personally wronged him.

He laughed, ruffling Cooper's hair, "So deep dish just means it's also thicker pizza," Oliver explained. He pointed at the other box as Cooper gasped in realization, "Now this one is an extra cheese, flatbread pizza. Flatbread has, of course, thinner bread, but the catch is it usually has less of everything and you have to be careful not to burn it because of how easily it heats. So basically more work," He said.

"So which ones better?"

Oliver looked up at the freezer case, opening the one to the left of Cooper. He pulled out a regular-sized, bacon, and cheese pizza, "This is the better one. A bit expensive considering but it's one of the better ones." He placed it in the shopping basket and held his hand out to help Cooper up.

Cooper took his hand, hosting himself up before putting the two boxes back. He leaned down, kissing Oliver's forehead. "Thanks, dude," He said once he pulled away, smiling at him.

His face flushed and his hand tightened around the plastic basket. Oliver smiled back at him, the two beginning to walk off towards the electronic area. Cooper picked out 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire' to Oliver's dismay and his excitement. And Oliver picked out 'Enchanted' to watch afterward to make Cooper happy after Cedric Diggory's death.

He knew Cooper well enough to know he would cry.

They finished getting their stuff and checked out, walking back to the car together, bags in hand.

...

Oliver was right.

Next to him on the couch, Cooper was sobbing as he screamed about how Voldemort was a dick for killing off his Hufflepuff boyfriend. Which got a snicker out of Oliver. "Why?! He was so hot! And Harry loved him! They don't kill Ginny off do they?!" Cooper screeched like a pterodactyl.

"Hon, you need to calm down. You're going to have a heart attack if you keep this up," Oliver said, rubbing gentle circles on Cooper's back. "Come on, how 'bout I put on our other movie." Cooper sniffled and nodded, quieting down.

Oliver smiled softly, leaning over to peck his lips gently. He pulled away and walked over towards the DVD player, around the living room were a few uneaten pieces of pizza, Japanese and Korean candy that Cooper had got imported from their prospective countries, and two bowls of empty ice cream.

He slid in the 'Enchanted' disk and instead of sitting back down next to Cooper on the couch when he went back, he climbed onto his lap.

Cooper looked up at him confused, tears still wet on his face. Oliver bunched up his sleeve using it to wipe off his cheeks. He melted at the touch, leaning into it as he moved his arms to sit at his hips.

"It's going to be okay," Oliver whispered, their foreheads resting on each other. "Thank you," He said, big puppy dog eyes looking up at him. Cooper leaned in, kissing his lips slowly, then quickly as Oliver ran his finger through his hair, pressing his fingers into his scalp.

He pulled Oliver closer, kissing him hard as their tongues mingled. Now, Oliver could taste the sweets they had eaten earlier which made him smile into the kiss. "Better?" He asked when they separated.

"Lots," Cooper said, grinning at him. Oliver hummed, moving his lips down to his chin, then to the underside of his jaw, kissing it slowly. The taller one moaned, his hands dragging to his ass, cupping it in his hands as Oliver rocked his hips onto Cooper's lap. He met his growing erection as he did so, groaning on his neck as he sucked at it.

He moved his hands down to the hem of Cooper's shirt, helping lift it over his head, and threw it down onto the floor by the couch. One of Oliver's hands proceeded to slide down his stomach, holding his hands to his belt loop, tugging at it as Cooper's hands palmed at his ass.

Cooper pressed their bodies flush, groaning. "When are your parents coming back?" He managed to ask, breath hot on the other's skin.

"Tomorrow around noon. Why?"

Oliver slipped his lips off of Cooper's neck, locking eyes with him, a sly smirk spreading across his lips. "You wanna take this up to my room?" Oliver asked, running a finger down his bare chest.

"Are you ready for that?" Cooper asked, his expression going serious. "God yes. Are you?" Oliver asked in turn. "Yeah." He smiled and leaned in to kiss his lips, taking their time to get back into the easy rhythm of their heated make-out session.

He pushed up into Cooper one last time then slid off of the other's lap, pulling Cooper with him. Oliver grinned as they kissed each other slowly, only breaking off when they had to get up the stairs and towards Oliver's room.

...

Afterward, They took a shower together and Cooper fell asleep on Oliver's chest once they tumbled into bed. Oliver turned his head to look at the alarm clock then back up at the ceiling.

He needed someone to talk to about all of this.