Part Three: Just a Halloween Party

Oliver's never having kids.

After watching Viv give birth to Violet, he learned a valuable lesson.

Wear a condom.

Then again, liking boys might also be his birth control. Though, in his head, he kept wearing a condom, on his list of things to know for later on in life.

Oliver had plans for tonight. He figured when they were on their way back to Westport, he might as well tell Gina the truth and hope for the best. And when he saw her smile at him like he could never do any wrong. He felt like a massive dick and she deceived the truth.

But Viv giving birth ruined the plan, so he couldn't tell Gina anything at the party. The four walked around aimlessly through the party, splitting off to talk to friends or getting drinks and snacks.

Towards the end of the party, Gina and Adriana had walked off from the two boys to wander around the huge house. Cooper grinned, glancing around the foyer and it seemed to be pretty empty.

Cooper took Oliver's wrist in his hand, pulling him off towards one of the rooms. "Where are we going?" Oliver asked as he followed along with his friend.

"Somewhere," Cooper said. He opened one of the doors cautiously, his smile growing as the room was empty. He yanked Oliver into the room with him, kicking the door shut behind him.

He hauled Oliver into a kiss, taking a fist full of the others shirt as he pulled the two of them closer. Oliver hummed, his hands moving to hold at Coopers hips on instinct. "Coop, we could get caught," Oliver said against his lips.

Cooper pouted, pulling his lips off of his to look down at him. He only ever noticed that the other was taller when they were this close to each other. "So no?" Cooper asked.

"No! Yes? No?" Cooper tilted his head like a confused puppy, hair falling in his face as he did. Which made Oliver blush and sputter for an answer.

"I just mean..." Oliver moved his hands up to circle Coopers neck, making it more comfortable. "We have to be more careful, thats all." Oliver glanced at the dark closet around them, taking note of the wooden desk, then back at Cooper. "Now, carry on."

Coopers confused look turned into a bright grin as he leaned down, kissing him once again. This kiss was different. It was slow and steady, Cooper taking his time just to kiss him.

And Oliver didnt mind. He tried copying the way Cooper kissed to try and make him feel the same butterflies he felt. If it werent for the steady arm that Cooper had wrapped around his waist, Oliver mightve clasped right then and there from how weak his knees felt, and from how gentle Cooper was kissing him.

He felt Coopers hands travel downwards, freezing when Cooper laid his hand on his ass. Cooper pulled away, "Sorry. Is this okay?" He asked quickly. Oliver nodded and yanked on his shirt, the two stumbling back into the desk as they kissed.

Cooper caught on, scooping him off of his feet and onto the desk. Oliver licked the bottom of the other boy's lip, being granted access to his mouth as he slid his tongue inside, the two of them tangling together.

He moved his hands up Cooper's shirt, kissing him hard as he felt the heat radiate off of his stomach. Cooper moaned into his mouth, crowding up between his legs. The taller one moved his lips down his jaw than to his neck.

Oliver chewed at his swollen bottom lip, one leg hooking around Coopers thigh for leverage. "C-Coop, No hickeys. Rule Number 9," He mumbled as Cooper sucked gently at his neck. They'd added the rule to the list when talking on the car ride to Norwalk.