Part Two: Just My Type

How do you clean a ceiling? Oliver questioned to himself, staring up at the ceiling, Copper sleeping soundly at his side. The only way he found it possible to clear his mind of replaying what happened earlier, was to question little things. Hence, the ceiling.

They didnt go any farther than Second Base, which was all they seemed fit for them practicing.

Oliver laid shirtless in bed, tracing his finger over the rim of a hickey on his collar bone, careful not to touch it directly. He laid there for almost two hours, trying to fall asleep, but to no avail.

Cooper decided early the day before to stay the night, which the Ottos didnt really care about. And after Oliver had gotten ready for bed, Cooper basically attacked him (consensually) with his lips.

Afterward, when they had decided to actually go to bed, Cooper passed out on his chest quickly, soft snores following. Sometimes, Oliver wished that he wasn't dating Gina. She was a sweet girl and an even better girlfriend, but he wished he could be dating Cooper.

No matter how much he tried to suppress the fact that he liked him more than a friend, it would come back to the surface when Cooper would smile. And now, with how adorable Cooper looked when he was asleep (even if he was drooling a bit), the idea of them being together swarmed his mind, filling up his head to keep him awake.

He wished he could tell him, just get it off his chest so they could move on and still be friends. Oliver missed when things weren't so complicated and he didn't have to think about the cute boy sleeping on him and try to keep his breathing steady.

And he wished that he didn't feel bad for leading Gina on while he suspected he had feelings for Cooper. Also kissing Cooper the way he kissed him, it was also probably considered cheating so he would be fine if Gina ran over him with a truck for it.

Perhaps he could do it himself?

Cooper sturred, his eyelids fluttering open as he grumbled. Morning.

"Its 5am Coop. Go back to sleep," Oliver whispered. He kissed Coopers forehead, getting a happy sound from the boy in question.

"No, I have to get up now or I wont later. Im getting my car today, A mini-me," He babbled. Cooper tried getting out of the bed but rolled the wrong way, just pushing himself closer to Olivers side.

Oliver chuckled and wrapped an arm around Coopers torso, pulling him closer. He smothered his face in light kisses. Cooper broke out into a fit of giggles, circling his arms around Olivers neck.

"O-Ollie!" He giggled. Cooper moved his body to straddle Olivers lap, taking advantage of their positions. "You suck."

He took in Coopers morning appearance; the boy's strawberry blond hair had curled at the ends and stuck to his cheeks. And his freckles are more prominent on his flushed face. He pouted dramatically, sticking his tongue out at the boy below him.

"Mhm, I could do that if youd like," Oliver joked, his lips twitching into a smirk. Cooper's expression froze then stared at him wide-eyed. Shut up, He mumbled.

Oliver laughed, leaning up to press a kiss to the corner of Coopers mouth, then his lips. Copper kissed him back as he moved one of his hands to steady himself, pressing his palm to the other boys bare chest, while he used the other to take Oliver's hand, guiding it to hold at his hip.

He pulled away, laughing, "God, morning breath!" Oliver said. Cooper giggled as he twisted his hands into Olivers hair, rubbing his thumbs against his scalp gently. He hummed happily, pulling his arms more around Coopers hips to hold him close.

"Will we still be doing this after the party?" Oliver asked, chewing at his slightly puffy bottom lip.

"I mean, would you want to?"