Chapter 4

3rd person pov

Kyu, Sakura, Sasuke and Naruki was waiting on their instructor to arrive as Naruki stick her head out of the room looking down both hallways.

"Naruki just sit down." Sakura said

"I don't want to. How come out teachers the only  one that's late I'm ready to role believe it. the other groups already met their teachers and are off on some adventure or something and Iruka is gone to." Naruki said

"We know okay?" Sakura asked

"Just be patient he'll be here." Kyu said as Naruki was standing on a stool and place a chalkboard eraser on top of the door.

" Kyu said as Naruki was standing on a stool and place a chalkboard eraser on top of the door

"Naruki." Sakura said

"That's what he get's for coming late surprise." Naruki said as Kyu sighed.

"You're asking for trouble you know you shouldn't do that." Sakura said but in her mind she like stuff like that.

"Our teacher is a Jounin an elite ninja you think he'll fall for that?" Sasuke asked

"Yeah Sasuke's right your so clueless Naruki." Sakura said as the door suddenly opened as the eraser fell on the teachers head while Naruki laughed.

"I got him he totally fell for it." Naruki said

"I'm sorry sensei I told her not to do it but she wouldn't listen I'd never do anything like that." Sakura said who was being a total kiss ass but in her mind she was thinking that was a perfect shot while Sasuke and Kyu was thinking the same thing on how did he fell for a trick like that?

"Hmm how can I put this? My first impression of this group  you're a bunch of idiots." The Jounin said as everyone except for Kyu had the the look of what on their faces or something like that.

On top of the roof the Jounin and the four young ninja were sitting down as they were told to introduce themselves  as he went first

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and hate I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future never really though about it as for my hobbies I have lots of them." Kakashi said as Naruki was next.