Chapter 12

Kyu Pov

It was a long trip to the leaf village from the land of waves but in that time I decided to ask Haku a few things.

"Hey Haku if I may ask where were you from originally? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to." I said waiting for her answer.

"It's alright I tell you. I was born and raised in a snowy village in The Land of Water a land that ha suffered from a war not long ago. In that war different sides who used ninja some of whom possessed a kanke genkai." said Haku

"What is A Kanke genkai?" asked Naruki

" It's  a abilities that is passed down through specific clans and are known as "a technique limited to inheritance by blood like the Sharingan." said Kakashi

"Interesting, please continue Haku." I said.

"After the war ended those who had a Kanke genkai quickly became feared and hated for their abilities. My mother had a Kanke genkai and tried to hide it from my father she thought the peace and the love for him would last forever. One day when I showed my mother my abilities not knowing that my father was watching the whole thing. That night my father had gathered a small mob and he killed my mother right in front of me before he turned to kill me but I used my kanke genkai and killed him and the mob since then I was a orphan living off the streets a child who was wanted by no one and was force to take to the streets eating what I can find from the trash even to the point to fight off dogs that roamed the streets. That was before I met Zabuza the man who had the same eyes as mine. The both of us left the Land of Water from then on he trained me in the ways of the shinobi and that was when I became a tool for Zabuza to use ." said Haku. To be fair I felt sorry for her hunted down out of fear and hatred  just because of a bloodline trait. 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Haku losing both of your parents by the hand of the other." I said before I saw the look on Naruki's face and thought to myself  she and Haku are the same .

"I thank you for your kind words that you told me back on the bridge Kyu that really means a lot to me." said Haku with a smile on her face.

"You are welcome. I can tell you this things will be hard and different once we get back to the leaf village but what happens I got your back." I said with a smile.

"You know Kyu I must admit you have the traits of a leader seeing the good in others where others don't. I'm glad to have you with us." said Kakashi.

"Yeah! Yeah! I can't wait to share some ramen with you as well you are gonna love it believe it." said Naruki.

"You really put me on the spot there didn't you guys?" I said while everyone laughed as we continued to walk until I saw the gates of of the leaf village.

"Finally where back... first thing I'm gonna do is get some  Ramen then head." said Naruki

"I think we all need some rest." said Sakura.

"I agree with that but first thing first we have to report the success of the mission so I catch up with you three later." I said walking off with Haku and Kakashi to the office of the Lord third. After a few knocks on the door we heard the Hokage voice.

"Haku stay here for a second okay?" I asked 

"Yes you may enter." said the  third Hokage. The three of us walked into his office and stood in front of him.

"Ah Kakashi I take it your mission was successful and who is this you brought along with you?" asked the third Hokage.

"Yes sir with some minor problems but nothing my team couldn't handle." said Kakashi.