s i x

Peyton walked over to her girl best friend, Stacey.

"Somebody keeps texting me," she said.

"Who?" Stacey asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Peyton replied.

"Well, what kind if person is it?" Stacey asked.

"Well, I can't really tell, that's the problem. I don't know if this guy is a 50 year old, or a –" Peyton said, before she got interrupted.

"He's not," said a voice behind her.

Peyton and Stacey both turned around and saw Casen leaning against a locker.

"How do you know?" asked Stacey, slowly.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I, um...I know him," he said, sighing. "And he will kill me for telling you this."

"You do?" Peyton asked, her eyes wide with surprise. "Do I know him?"

"Well, I don't know," he said, smirking, "do you?"

Peyton groaned and threw her head back. "I'm really not liking you right now."

Casen smirked again. "I know," he said. And with that, he walked away.

"That a*s!" said Stacey, while the both of us were staring at his retreating figure.

"I know!" he called back, halfway down the school hall.

Peyton found herself smiling.

❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀

a/n

hello wonderful human beings! here's another chapter! how was your day? mine was kind of boring tbh. anyway, if you guys haven't checked out my other story yet (when pigs fly), go check it out. nowwww. please and I'll love y'all forever. (already do, but I'll love you more)

lots of love,

michelle

p.s. you should really go check out my other story. please? (: