Chapter 16 (final chapter)

Authors P.O.V.
The crazy dance last night brought a lot of excitement to the high school students. Lana's pregnant, Brie and Bryan are over, Nattie has been arrested, Dean had a great time with Renee, and Punk and AJ were prom king and queen!

Dean's P.O.V.
Last night with Renee was perfect. I can not believe I saw her, she's simply flawless. She is funny, smart, and beautiful. At my house, with Renee, I swing my arm around her and kiss her lightly on the cheek. We sit on the couch, cuddling.  She's beautiful, I can't believe that I have never noticed her before.  I guess Seth and Roman were right, I would find true love.  I can't wait to have another adventure, and I'm sure I won't mess this one up.  Ever.  She snuggles up to me and says,
"Thanks for dancing with me at the party,"
"No, thanks for coming into my life. And making me so much happier through all of the stress I have experienced lately." I kindly reply.
She gives me a gorgeous smile, and hugs me. This one is surely a keeper.

Brie's P.O.V.
"Nikki, thanks for trying to help, but it is no use. I'm a failure. I never meant any harm, just I lash out sometimes and I don't mean to," I sob. She protectively puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Remember, you are strong and fearless, like I told you last night. He doesn't deserve you, you are an amazing woman." Nikki says.
"You truly are the best sister ever."
"Nah, you are," she smirks.
"Oh, shut up!" I laugh. She playfully pushes me to the carpeted floor. And we laugh together, I tackle her and we wrestle. She pins me and I tell her that I'll get her next time.
"Haha, that was fun, Brie!"  

"Nikki, I'm not sure that I will ever get a guy, I was a jerk to Bryan and Randy."
"Don't say that, you are funny, beautiful, and an amazing person, any guy would be lucky to be with a Bella Twin!" she says with a wink.

"Maybe you are right, and hopefully.  But I think I'm good with living the single life, I don't need a man to make me happy.  I have everything I need: friends, family, and a great life."

"Definitely. Let's go to the beach, maybe Randy will be there!" she jokes. She cracks up and grabs her purse. 

"Not, funny!" I laugh.

"Then why are you laughing?" she asks.

"Oh, you little..,!"

I see Nikki walking towards the door and slipping on her heels.

"Huh? Where are we going?" I ask her. She grabs my wrist and leads me outside. We hop in her Range Rover and she drives us downtown. She pulls up at my favorite local cafe, and winks at me. Bella Twins for life, sisters before misters!

AJ's P.O.V.

Punk is such a cutie, I really should have had my eyes opened wider and been with him from the start.  He is such a great guy!  

"Baaaybeeee," he smiles.

"What? Don't talk to me like that you fool!"  I tease.  He looks serious all of a sudden, but he breaks the tense look with a happy smile that creases his lips.

"I got a present for you!"
"REALLY? Where?! I don't want you pranking me, this isn't a prank, right?!" I freak.

"No, no, it's not a prank...calm down.  Now close your eyes." and I do.  A box is placed in my hands.

"Can I open them?" I ask.  

"Go ahead!"  he beams.  When I open my eyes, I rip the wrapping paper off of the box.  It's a shoe box.  I open it up, and to my pleasure, a brand new pair of Chuck Taylors are right in front of me.  

"Wow!  Thanks, Punk!  I love them!"  I squeeze him tightly, and he squeezes back.  I slip them on and lace up the strings.  Perfect.  I am estactic!  What a great boyfriend, he is everything I need and more. 

Thank you all for reading my story, WWE High School, I hope you all enjoyed it!  I had a great time writing it!  Who knows, there might be another story written be me in the future...thank you all again, I appreciate every single of you!  The comments you left were so sweet, and I am really happy for those who voted.  Thank you one last time for being awesome fans, I can't say enough about you.  Peace out and enjoy the Royal Rumble tonight on the WWE Network/PPV!