Chapter 3

Eve's P.O.V.

*9:40 am*

Chemistry class with Mrs. Stratus

I nearly fell asleep in chemistry class, until the teacher told us to pair up with someone. Everyone seemed to have a partner but me. Oh, wait. There is one person partner-less, and that's Zack Ryder, the geekiest kid in the whole school. He walked toward me and gives a goofy grin. Ew. I offer a weak smile and pull up a seat for him. He seems excited, he is practically wetting his pants right now.

"Oh...hey...hi..um..hello Eve," he stumbles.

"Hey there...uh..Zack," I awkwardly respond.

"It looks like your stuck with me..huh?" he mumbles something else, but I can't make out the words.

"I guess so," I look away. Then he unexpectedly grabs my face and kisses me out of nowhere. I sit there, shocked, humiliated, and red-faced.

"ZACK!" Mrs. Stratus screams. There is no PDA allowed in my classroom.

"That's not what you said to Chris Jericho last period!" Zack randomly blurts. The whole class was stunned. Mrs. Stratus was fuming and pointed to the door. Zack 'geeky' Ryder received detention for the first time in his life. I ended up doing the project alone. Phew!

Roman's P.O.V.

.."excuse me?" Paige's boyfriend glared at me, freezing me where I stood. Now I'm not the type of guy to get freaked out, but I knew for sure that I was in biiiig trouble. So was Seth. This was about to get ugly. Why not add fuel to the fire?!

"You heard exactly what I said, Sheamus," I boomed. Sheamus' pale face turned to a deep crimson and he balled up his fists. Paige looked at Sheamus with deep concern. Summer was scared, too. Seth, Dean, and I were silent. Sheamus set up for the brogue kick, pounding his chest. Paige let out an blood curling shriek and everyone plugged their ears. Summer wasn't really good friends with Paige, because she was with the Total Divas, but occasionally hung out with Paige. Summer was with Dolph, and they have been dating since they were Freshmen. Paige and Sheamus have been dating for five months and have lots of relationship troubles. Summer looked at Paige with annoyance. Paige glared at Sheamus.

"I hate you SO much!!!! Holy crap, Roman Reigns likes me, and you make it seem like he's going to rape me or something!!! Calm down!" Paige was freaking out and Sheamus didn't know what to say. He felt small and weak. Paige slapped Sheamus and low blowed him. She gritted her teeth and whispered,

"We're through." She linked arms with me and we walked off as if nothing ever happened. Dean followed and Seth stood there with his mouth wide open. I bet he wished he could have some luck like I did. Dolph shook his head and said,

"Not a chance, Rollins," Summer held his hand and they went to the cafeteria.

AJ's P.O.V.

*Lunch time*

Today's lunch is hotdogs, and I'm not really sure if they are red or brown. I take a seat by my friends Kaitlyn, Tamina, and...hmm... no Zack. Odd.

"Where is Zack?" I ask. Kaitlyn and Tamina burst out laughing. I give a puzzled look. Tamina managed to utter out the words,

"Principals, *laughs* office. *laughs harder*" Kaitlyn can't control herself and snorts loudly. The "Total Divas" walk by (Bella's, Funkadactyls, Eva, Rosa, Summer, and Nattie).

"What are you nerds up to?" Eva asked. As if she cared. Summer and Rosa giggled. The Bella's glared, the Funkadactyls and Nattie were silent.

"Shut up," Tamina was serious now and looked into Eva's eyes with hatred.

"Me, shut up? You are the ones who won't shut up!" Summer and Rosa said, "Yeah!" Kaitlyn got up and double speared them. Tamina punched Eva square in the nose. Eva held her hand to her face and cried. The Total Divas and the team of Kaitlyn and Tamina went right at it and, soon enough, a brawl emerged in the cafeteria. I tried pulling the girls off of each other, failed, gave up, and walked away, not wanting to get involved.

....

10 minutes later, they all ended up in detention and Kaitlyn and Tamina are mad at me for not helping them. I ran off and didn't stop until I reached the girls' bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself, 'who is AJ Lee?'

Maybe I'm not the sweet, nerdy girl everyone says that I am. It is time for a change. A big change.

••••••••

Oohhhhh Roman and Seth are in trouble!!

What about AJ's thoughts?

Cafeteria fight? Total Divas?

Your thoughts?? Pleaaaaase comment.

Byee,

-G