Chapter 13

Dedicated to my friend, Trinity:)  You know who you are:D @skippingbeauty

CJ's P.O.V.

I wake up with a smile on my face, I turn around and see a sleeping Alex, who's snoring.  Aw:)  Last night gave me a whirlwind of emotions.  I've been crushing on him FOREVER and yay!  We are together now, and I'm on Cloud 9.  He's the best guy a girl could ever wish for.  And I know he will treat me like a queen.  

AJ's  P.O.V.

As I woof down a bowl of Fruit Loops, I think about last night's date with Phil.  Holy cow, I didn't think that a girl like me could feel so much in love.  Now that I think about it, the WWE High dance is coming up soon.  I hope Phil asks me to go, it's the biggest night of the school year (besides prom of course).  I hear a knock on the door.  Phil!:)

I open the door, all smily and happy.  He has this goofy "in love" grin plastered on his face.  He is holding a bouquet of flowers.  Hmm, flowers aren't really my thing, but, hey!  It's an awfully sweet gesture.  

"Good morning, gorgeous!"  he smiles.

"Good morning, handsome," I wink at him.  He walks in and takes a seat by the kitchen table.  I sit down in the chair beside him.  

"So the WWE High school dance is coming up soon..." I start.

"Aaaand?"  he jokes.

"Actually, that's what I am here for." he says.  I flash a smile towards him as he cheesily gets down on one knee.  

"April, will you go to the WWE High dance with me?"

I tilt my head back laughing, "Yes!"

We embrace for a while, then he leans down and kisses me.  I immediatly kiss back, loosely locking my arms around his neck.  He has his hands around my tiny waist.  I jump into his arms, he obviously catches me.  After a few minutes, I pull back, and bury my head in his chest. 

"This sounds so lame, but I love you, April." 

"I love you too, Phil."  I respond.

Randy's P.O.V.

(With Kelly, Bella Twins, and John at the beach)

I stand next to John, watching Kelly (Barbie) and the Bella's run along the ocean shore line.  She looks amazing in a bikini.  The girls are laughing and splashing each other with water.  Barbie gestures me to come over.  I jog over to her and she throws a handful of water at me.  

"Not funny, Kells!"  I say, tossing her in the freezing ocean.  She is a mixture of angry and laughing like crazy.  Weird...  Nikki jumps in the water with John.  They are swimming with Barbie.

Brie walks over to me and slaps my arm, teasingly.  She is smiling, but the smile has a devious tint to it.  Uhm, no thanks.  

"That was really funny," she says.

"Oh, okay, haha, yeah thanks."  I run to the water, but feel her tugging on my shoulder.  

"Let go, please!"  I say, gritting my teeth.

"Oh, come on, hang out with me!" she insists.

"No, and where is Bryan?" I ask nervously, desperatly hoping for him to show up.

"He's not here right now.  But I am and you are, so let's work with that." 

"NO!"

I run harder and fling my body into the body of water.  Phew.

"Raaandyy!"  I hear a muffled voice.  I turn around, but no Brie.  I start swimming to Barbie, John, and Nikki.  I feel something grab my leg. 

"Aaah!"

Brie poppes up out of the water and isn't wearing a top.  

"Miss me?" she asks.

"NO, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!" I swim as hard and fast as I can.  The others look in my direction.  

I finally reach them, safety.  Barbie wraps her arms around me.

"Babe, what's wrong?!"  she exclaims.

"Brie is what's wrong, she's a nut case!" I tell her.  Nikki gives my a dirty look.

"There is NOTHING wrong my sister!"  Nikki defends.

"She's insane!  She keeps following me and is really creeping me out.  And she's not wearing a top!"

Brie catches up with us almost instantly.  She is now wearing a blue bikini.  Huh?  The others give me funny looks.  I am NOT the crazy one.

....................

So there you have it! Chapter 13.

The WWE High dance will come up soonish.

And what are your thoughts?  Brie's acting suspisious.  Very suspisous, what's up her sleeve?

Vote and comment:)

Byee