Chapter 14

Randy's P.O.V.
We are still at the beach, but now we're relaxing on the sand. Kelly's sunglasses are huge, and cover half of her face. She looks so adorable, yet so sexy. Nikki and John are making out. So that leaves Brie, where is Brie? Uh, oh. I hear a soft giggle. Help.
"Hi, handsome" she smirks.
"Get away from me, you freak. Bryan wouldn't be happy if he saw you right now."
She rolls her eyes, "he's not here!"
"I KNOW," I reply, with evident annoyance in my voice. My blood is really boiling now.
She pouts and crawls next to me.
"Baby, stop," she coos.
"I AM NOT YOUR BABY! SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I have completely lost it.
Kelly turns around, removing her shades and gives me a weird look.
"Randy, what's wrong?!" She asks.
"BRIE over here keeps throwing herself on to me and it's annoying the crap outta me!"
"Brie, why?" Kelly faces towards Brie.
"I'm not! He's lying!!" She insists. Oh really?
"You filthy little lier! You're the crazy one here!"
"What's going on????!!!" Bryan yells, bursting into the scene.
"Bryan!!" Brie smiles, hugging him tightly.
After that, all hell broke loose. Bryan and I fought, until the ambulance came. All I see now is complete darkness.
Seth's P.O.V.
(With Roman and Dean)
"I had the best date ever with Summer." I say dreamily.
"Shut up," Dean remarks. I guess he's in a bad mood after AJ left him. Well, why wouldn't he be?
"Oh, come on, Dean, get over it! You used her before, so you have nothing to whine about."
"Clam it, Rollins," he is really not in a good mood.
Roman, trying to play peacemaker, tries calming us down and holds Dean back.
"Dean, how about you try to find a new girl. There are plenty of fish in the sea. And Seth, leave him alone." He smirks, feeling satisfied with himself. We silently agree. After a few moments of awkward silence, I partially open my mouth to speak. Dean cuts me off and says, "the dance is coming up.." that's what I was going to say.
"Yeah, I'm planning on taking Summer." I say.
"And Paige is going with me." Roman adds.
"Great, I have no one." Dean complains.
"You'll find someone, or someone will find you," Roman reassures him. Dean doesn't look so confident.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure." He shakes his head slowly.

Author's P.O.V.
(One week later...)
The dance is on Friday.
Roman and Paige are going together, Seth and Summer, Rusev and Lana, Phil and AJ, Nikki and John, Randy and Kelly, and Brie and Bryan.
The couples are excited as the dance nears, (the dance will take place next chapter. You choose who wins prom king and queen in the comments of this chapter).
Randy is still weirded out about the incident with Brie. He and Bryan fought each other to the poor where they had to go to the hopsital, but they are okay (injury wise) now. Bryan and Randy hate each other, Brie still plays mind games with Randy. Will we find out why? Will Dean find a date to prom? Don't forget to comment who you want prom king and queen in the comments!