Deja Vu

A/N: This more than likely will be the last, if not the next to last chapter(although it can change.) In this chapter, Phineas will confront Isabella about whatever it is, and Isabella will undergo uneasiness the full first period all the way leading up to his question. What will happen? Time to find out..

(Isabella's POV)

We all enter the classroom, and I look around. No Phineas; that's weird he's usually here early. I look over and see Gretchen, and I quickly walk over to her. "Hey Isabella, what's up?" "Well, I have something puzzling me," I admitted.

"Well, I'm sure whatever it is isn't that serious," she says, smiling. "Well, you see Phineas noticed me today, and he's asking me something after class. It's just too weird; usually it's me who's doing all this," I noticed the look in her eyes.

"Isabella, are you even hearing yourself right now? You've waited five years for this; just go with it," she exclaims as she's obviously squealing. I look at her and smile. "Thanks Gretch," I say as Phineas walks in. He had a weird look on his face, one that I was familiar with. I shake it off as the teacher walks in. I take my seat, as class starts, feeling very uneasy about what he might ask me.

****

(Ferb's POV, while Gretchen/Isabella were talking)

I look over and see Isabella walk over to Gretchen. I assumed it was to talk about the Phineas ordeal. Speaking of Phineas, I turned my head to notice he wasn't even in the class. "What on Earth is he doing," I wondered as I walked out of the room.

I knew where his locker was; it was right next to mine. I walk over to my locker, and saw no Phineas. Now I know there's no way he's at Isabella's locker; I knew that he hated to invade on other's privacy, let alone Isabella's. I knew something was wrong; maybe that memory loss screwed up his personality? Nah. Then again, he was due to actually notice her. 

Anywho, I knew Isabella's locker was around the corner from ours, and sure enough I spotted my brother in her locker. He notices me, and he stammers "F-Ferb, what are you doing?" in a hushed whisper. "I was coming to see what you were up to," I quietly stated.

"I was just putting something into Isabella's locker. Figured something she might like," he told me, his face turning red. "Come on, we need to get to class," I started pushing him to class. He tries to protest, but he knew there was no way of stopping me. 

I quietly shoved him into the room, and I was in my seat by the time Isabella had noticed Phineas arrived. "Well, 50 minutes from now I'll find out what he has to say," I thought as the teacher came in for class to start.

****

(Isabella's POV)

I sit in my seat, where the teacher is doing roll call. I look up at the clock; only 8:01. I sigh, and hit my head on my desk. Wait a minute, this is oddly familiar. I shrugged it off, and patiently waited for class to start. I look over at Phineas who is sharply looking at the teacher, waiting to be called upon.

"This day is just too weird. Giving me a headache," I thought to myself. The class finally started and I must have zoned out because the teacher called on me. "Isabella, Isabella. What is the square root of 49?" she asked me. "7," I exclaimed cheerfully. "Correct. Would you also like to give the two answers that correspond to the same square root?" she added. 

I took a minute to think on it, and I nervously said "+7 and -7?" "Correct. Very good. Now Baljeet.." I zoned out again as class went on. I looked up at the clock again, and it read 8:49, one minute till class was supposed to end. I looked over at Phineas, who was about to blast out of his seat.