The Apology

(Isabella's POV)

Before any of you think I meant any of that, I didn't; I faked it to see how he would react. Smart right? He should be entering my house about.. now. "Hey Phineas. I'm guessing you want to see Isabella? She's upstairs in her room; she looked pretty upset," I hear my mom tell him. "Yeah, and I'm afraid it's my fault. Thank you!" I hear him say as he heads up the stairs to my room.

I quickly act like I've still been crying. I quickly mess up my look and get under the covers, putting my head under the pillow. Those drama classes are going to pay off after all. I hear him knock on my door. "Isabella, it's me Phineas. Can I come in?" "Ugh, fine. But I'm not going to talk much," I inform him.

He opens the door, and he sees me. "Oh my gosh, Iz! You look- well not yourself. Can you tell me what I did wrong?" he gives me a worried look. I sigh, and sit up. I look at him, with tears in my eyes and tell him "Phineas, if I told you, you would not understand. I told you once, and I'll tell you again: if you want to know, you have to show me." "But, that's the issue, I don't know what you mean. I'm such an idiot," he lets out a defeated sigh and falls on my bed.

"Phineas, for such a smart boy, I'd expect you to know what I mean," I tell him as I let out a giggle. "Isabella you ok?" he asks me as I starting giggling more. "Y-yeah I'm ok. It's kind of funny now that I think of it," I stifle out. He looks at me, his face turning red, which only made me lose it.

"You think that's funny? Come here you!" he smiles and lounges at me. He starts to tickle me, which at this point I'm laughing so hard, that I can't breathe. "Ph-Phineas st-stop!" I managed to let out. "Not until you say Uncle!" he replies back. "N-Never!" "In that case, I'll keep tickling you!" he says as he gives me a smirk. "O-Ok! Uncle!" I say as he finally stops tickling me.

I finally catch my breath as he looks at me, his eyes twinkling in the light. My face suddenly gets red, and I think he noticed. "Isabella, you ok? Your face is red." "Yeah, I'm fine, just trying to breathe after laughing for five minutes straight," I lie to him. "Anyways, I need to change. Mind if you get out?" I ask him. "I thought I could look out your window while you change. Is that ok?" he asks me innocently.

I think my face got redder than the actual color, and I looked at him. "Him in my room while I change? Well, it wouldn't hurt anything," I think to myself. "O-Ok, fine. But don't look over here, please," I tell him as I go through my closet. "Don't worry, I won't. I promise," he says as he looks away. "This is a nice view with the sun coming up. You're such a lucky girl," he tells me. "I will be when I get you to notice me," I mumble to myself.

I decided to change my color completely. I decided to wear the color blue that I wore that last  summer when the boys made that restaurant in their backyard. Here, I'll let the author show you.

There, thank you! Well, just imagine my normal pink outfit but all in blue

There, thank you! Well, just imagine my normal pink outfit but all in blue. I finish changing, and I start to brushing my hair. "Are you done yet Iz?" he asks me. "Almost," I say in a sing-song voice. I finish brushing my hair and find the cute blue bow and top it off. I made sure I looked extra cute, and I said "ok, I'm finished." 

He turns around and looks at me. I noticed he was in shock, which worried me a bit. "You ok?" I ask him. "Yeah. It's just you look.. amazing! Wow! Maybe a bit cuter too," I hear him mumble that last part. "What was that?" I ask him, giving him a smile. 

"No-nothing! Does this mean we're still friends?" he asks me nervously. "Yes, yes it does," I say as I give him a hug. "Now let's go, the others are probably waiting on us," I say as I grabbed his arm and exited my room.

****

(Ferb's POV) 

"So, what you think is happening over there?" Baljeet asks me. I just shrug, knowing that Isabella can't stay mad at him for more than two minutes. "Kissy face," Buford snickered. I roll my eyes, as I hear the door swing open.

"So, did you guys make up?" I ask him. Phineas nods at me, and I noticed they weren't doing anything weird, which tells me they aren't a thing, at least not yet. "So, what'cha doing?" Isabella asks us three. "About to eat breakfast," Buford mumbled. "Wait... Isabella plus blue equals not normal. This does not compute!" Baljeet says, eyeing Isabella.

 "Shut up nerd," he says as he punches his arm. He lets out a yelp, which Buford ignores. "Why are you wearing blue?" Buford asks her. "I figured I'd change up my color. What'cha think?" she asks us, beaming. "Well, you do look nice not dressed in pink for once," both of them admit in unison. "Anywho.." Phineas starts, turning towards me.

"Say Ferb, where do you want to go today?" my step-brother asks me. "..." I say. "Great idea Ferb! Let's visit the past summer. But where to? Or in this case, when?" he says out loud to no one. "How about we go to the first day of summer, when you guys made the rollercoaster?" Baljeet suggests. "Nah, we made that twice, need something better," he shakes it off.

"How about the time you guys went around the world in a day?" Buford chimes in, crunching on the cereal. "Nah, let's start off simple, but exciting," Phineas says as he shakes off Buford. "How about the time you guys built that tower out of take-out food packets? I missed it because I was writing a letter- er visiting my grandmother," Isabella stammered that last part. 

I looked at my brother, who seemed to ponder over what she said. "That was fun to make. Alrighty gang, after breakfast we're going back to last August," Phineas exclaims as we head towards breakfast.

****

(Isabella's POV)

I nearly slipped up, and I noticed Ferb was eyeing me. I'm so glad Phineas went with my idea; he hardly ever goes against me. As I sit down, I noticed Ferb just nodded his head. I sigh, and I nod back, using our 'Ferb language.' I excused myself from the table as I went upstairs; Ferb had followed me, and he grabbed my arm. 

"..." he says. "Well, he came in my room, distraught. He looked sad, so I decided to make him happy by giving him another chance.. for the third time. He asked me if he could stay in my room while I changed!" I whispered to him. "...?!" he says in shock. "Yeah, I know, but I couldn't destroy his spirit," I explain to him.

"We'll pick up on this later, he's calling for us," Ferb says as I hear Phineas. "Ferb! Isabella! We're heading out. C'mon you two!" Ferb quickly heads downstairs, and I follow behind him as we start to go out. "Please, let this be the day," I tell myself. Little to my knowledge, this would turn upside down quickly...

****

A/N: I  figured I'd leave a cliffhanger, since the past 2,3 chapters have been mild compared to what I have planned next. The story takes a turn, so don't miss it! What will happen, and will Phineas notice the letter that she wrote to him last summer? Find out in the next chapter!

Note: The episode with the letter I'm referring to is "Operation Crumbcake" in case there's any confusion.