Synx

Things that are real to you
May be non existent to another
But there is always a meeting point
The mind
Seliennah

For the past 30mins neither of them have moved from their position their hands still together but the light has gradually faded .
Their situation was too complex for them that it rendered them immobile both mentally and physically
So many things went through their minds but with no one to answer I just made them crazier and more confused but in all they had not spoken a word to each other ....
After sometime they subconsciously stood up and got on their horses riding without saying anything they rode for hours before stopping as the sky's got darker finally in the tenth they started talking ...

"why ...what happened " Tama asked not knowing whether to be happy or scared

"I...I don't understand as well ...through out the history of Rodak ..Ones destined one is the only one that illuminates when their hands come together although people fall in love with others their hands never really glow and they face some misfortunes at some point in their life ....ofcause the survive and all and even have kids and grow stronger together ....no matter how deep in love they go ..their souls don't illuminate ..."

"that's so say ..you can only bond with one person your entire life and that was .....(kind of angry ) ...but she ",Tama said pacing around the room

"uh ...I know ...then why did we ...how did I ???...ahh ..I  don't understand a thing again ....(suddenly gets an idea )...Tama you said a spell is on a me ...a memory spell??"

"yes ..I felt it ..someone really strong out it on you "

"can you remove it ...."

" I can try but it will hurt a lot "

"its worth the shot ...what ever questions we need answered are all in my head ..I can feel "

"fine ....I need you to lay down ....its an ancient spell ..but it will suffice ....

Hiroshi lay on the bed ...talking in  deep breaths as Tama drew some markings on him ...

"Are you ready ....(casting a deeper boundary spell that would block transmission of sound outside ...),..
Zeros .....Etros ....Peros ....  jahroz ....!!!!!

Hiroshi gripped the sheets on the bed gritting his teeth ...as he once again fell into a deep well of darkness
Tama on the other hand continued ...

ZEROS .....ETROS ....PETROS ....JAHROZ !!!!

Hiroshi once again saw the little boy running around ....he looked happy and his parents loved him undeniably ...he ran around then he saw his father walk in with a man who seemed like a friend

"papa ..papa ..."the little kid ran to his father as he was carried in his arms and smirked around in the air before dropped back ....

"This must be your son ..he looks like his mother indeed " The strange man said ....

"Papa ...who is this ???". the kid said in all innocence ...

"(laughing ..),..ignore my boy there are so many things he doesn't understand ..(spotting his wife ..) do take him inside I'll join soon ..."
With that his wife gentle and kind led their guests inside while he talked to his son probably telling him about their guest soon just as he said he joined his friend too In his study ....
After a few minutes ...The curios little boy decided to peep at his father he to the study like a spoilt child and opened the door in excitement ....
Stopping in his tracks unable to move ...
In front of him lay his father surrounded in a pool of his own blood kneeling beside him the stranger who just came .....The boy stood there ...furious ...

"you ..you killed papa ....YOU KILLED PAPA ...AHHHHHHHH"

"NOOOOOOOOOO....." Hiroshi woke up with an outburst ..beads of sweat ran down his face like a leaking fountain .....

"Hiroshi are you (tama ran to Hiroshi sacred his spell went a little too far he attempt him ..Hiroshi immediately slapped his hands away to Tamas surprise

(shocked ...)" Tama ....(bending his head )..am sorry but ..I just want to be alone "

Tama felt guilty he was the one who opted to use the spell having no other option he withdrew him self and went out side ....as he stared at the sky he wondered  .
"Why there love was so complicated ...each time the took a step forward ..faith would yank them back to the first step ...why ??"

Morning came ...and they continued their journey once again ..in silence
but finally they arrived at Lake Quira
A beautiful spring like garden with a lake at the center of it ..and at the center of the lake ..the Synx...
Still gloomy the slowly made their way to the center of the place ..
and finally the could see the lake

with the lake right before them their journey had finally came to an end

with the lake right before them their journey had finally came to an end ..but for some reasons neither of them could see the Synx ..!!!

When got to the lake ...Hiroshi who obviously had been avoiding Tama walked faster and headed to the lake first ..but as he got there he stopped and kept staring at the lake .....Gradually he was lured into the lake ad he kept waking ..
Tama noticing the situation hurried over to help h but instead saw I too right before his eyes stood a woman ..beautiful ..fair ...with resemblance to the stature in the town square .....A woman that even after dying had done nothing but make Hiroshi miserable ....a woman that has ruined their love ....yes ..he saw Akiko ....Right before his eyes !!!!. ...Furious he charged into the lake in attempt to ask her question ...warn her ..even go as far as battle for Hiroshi ...Hiroshi in turn charged towards him to stop him ....but ad he got closer to her she moved much farther and they went in deeper into the lake ..deeper and deeper
back on the land ....Tama who was reviewing his fathers diary before jumping in to save Hiroshi ...tossed the diary on the ground ..ad it lay there ..a strong wind blew flipping its pages till the last one it had a little note on it and it said

"once you get the Synx..leave immediately ..no matter what you do ....do not walk deeper into the lake !!!!!!!"

Tama and Hiroshi who had been fighting for some got tired and stopped for a quick breather ....thats when they realized ...the water was up their neck and seemed to be increasing every passing minute !!!!

the water was up their neck and seemed to be increasing every passing minute !!!!