Broken Memories

When your life feels incomplete
There's something behind it
A force that sucks upon your life force
And makes you a broken soul
Seliennah

Hiroshi could feel himself falling into a deep ocean ....it was soothing and calm her felt relieved that he would join his darling Akiko ...then a face flashed before his face .   .... then a voice ...a smile ....Hiroshi was in pain ..not a physical one but emotionally .....One can only have one soul mate in life ....he lost his ...no ...she died for him ..for the entire town ..now ...now ..he had the guts to fall in love with another ..!!!
Hiroshi felt sinful he felt like he didn't deserve to live ..to love ...he closed his eyes accepting his fate ..his time was finally here

"come here son ...!!.."  a male voice said forcing Hiroshi to open his eyes ....he looked around him but he was floating in the middle of complete darkness so where was the voice coming from

"come over here " the voice said again

"yes father ...hahaha...hahah"

Hiroshi didn't know why but his head was in pain .. he held his head screaming at the top of his voice

"son .....father has to go into the village now ...."

"Father ....why do you always sneak around ...."

"Hahaha....that's what I have to do ..huh ...you look worried ...talk to me ......"

"Father ....you and mother are soulmates right ??"

"uh ...yes ....we are "

"But what if ...what if the one I love is not a woman ...and a man ....."

" huhhh....a man huh ....well son ...if you end up loving a man ..kick fate in the curb ..and fight for your love !!!"

on the other side
Tama couldn't feel any pulse from Hiroshi and his brother became chilled at each passing moment . He tried a healing spell but the spores had circulated round his body not knowing what else to do he fell on Hiroshi's cold body weeping ..The sun had gradually gone down but Hiroshi had not moved at all!!
Having no other choice Tama took out a white plain clothe and covered Hiroshi ....kneeling down beside him ..he touched his forehead one last time and he felt it !!!....At that moment Hiroshi's body began shaking like never before

Hiroshi screamed and screamed .....the pain was intense .....Tama fell to the ground as he watched a man he was about to bury shake .......Hiroshi kept shaking then started spitting out black blood

"HIROSHI ...hold on ..please hold on ..." Tama screamed feeling completely useless ...Tears ran down Hiroshi's face ...he was looking it ...his mind ..memories .....body ...self consciousness.....Tama felt Hiroshi's body that was once cold burn up ....having no other option he leaned in and kissed Hiroshi ..hoping praying it would help ...
Hiroshi suddenly calmed down ...he could taste something salty ...something familiar .
Tama parted lips with him kneeling upright ..when suddenly Hiroshi sprang up and threw up !!

For a few minutes he puked black blood as soon as he finished he passed out ...Tama once touching the blood realized what had happened he immediately cast the spell and took Hiroshi inside the tent ...
Both poisons has been struggling in one body and ended up canceling themselves out which means ....Hiroshi ...Hiroshi lives !!
Just as Tama was looking at him ...he opened his eyes

"T..ta....tama ..." ....
" Uh ...its me ....an right here ...."
(pulling him in)

"....am happy ..." Hiroshi said

" Hiroshi said