-CHAPTER ONE.

Laura Barns, the name has haunted me since the day she had committed suicide. Part of me says, she deserves it, she was a complete bitch, but the other thinks that after I had posted the video, I was the bitch.

It was a Friday night, I wasn't planning on going anywhere, besides I had to much homework. It was April 12th, 2014, a year since Laura's death, which still hits me, even though I hide the pain pretty well.

I had been friends with Laura as long as I could remember, we've known each other since kindergarten and we were close til' she had accepted the offer of being a 'bitchy popular' girl.

We became distant and I found new friends, I eventually met Mitchie, who is my boyfriend.

I heard my computer ring, rolling my eyes, smirking. I read the contact name from Skype, it read; Mitchie 😎😏

I bit my lip, moving my finger to answer the call, seeing a shirtless Mitch laying on his bed, "Babygirl, what's up?" He said as he cleared his throat.

"Nothing much, just texting Jess." I said as i sighed softly, "What about you, baby?" I said as I saw a soft smirk curve on his lips.

"Just thinking about you." He said as I giggled, "I'm sure you were, Babyboy." I said as I sat up, looking over at him, "Babe, remember when we talked about prom night and how we said that we were going to have the most romanticest night ever?" I asked, remembering the conversation we had.

"Blaire," He said my name with a smirk, "Of course I do babe, what about it?" He asked as I opened my mouth to say something but then I see people had joined the Skype conversation.

"Ugh." I say under my breath and then see my friends, I then smile.

"What's up?" I ask as I giggle, looking up at them, Jess seemed to be distracted by something or someone in the Skype call, which makes me laugh. I look over at Adam and smirk.

"Hey Mitch, who's your buddy?" Adam asked as I was confused, I then look to see another person that was added to the call, I raise my eyebrow, trying to disconnect the person. then I see them type; don't hang up.

It's from some username named, billie227, what the hell is going on? I then hear my computer ding, knowing it's from Facebook, I close the Skype call and then look at Facebook, seeing a message from Laura, at first I'm confused, I squint my eyes to see a message.

Laura Barns; Who posted the video, Blaire?

Me; Who are you? You must be sick to hack into a dead girls account.

Laura Barns; Don't act so innocent Blaire, who posted the video?

I then give a look of disbelief, then hearing my friends from the Skype call asking me if I was alright, I laugh, typing as I ignored their questions.

Me; Who ever you are, I'm blocking you.

I say as I go to her profile, looking for the option to block her, it wouldn't click.

I hear a beep, I looked at the message she had sent back,

Laura Barns; I wouldn't do that, if I were you, Blaire.

Me; I'm not scared of you.

Laura Barns; What a pity ;(

Me; Leave me alone.

Laura Barns; Not til' you tell me, who posted the video.

Me; Why should you care?

Laura Barns; Because I do, and I know one of you posted the video, do I need to tell you again?

Me; and? Even if one of us did, it's none of your god damn business.

Laura Barns; That's the thing, Blaire, it is my god damn business.

I close the tab and go back to the call, I was confused, who would hack into a dead girls account? and why would they assume out of all people that it was us, even though it was one of us, it was me.

"Blaire, who was that?" Jess asks as she raises her eyebrow.

I gulp and then opened my mouth to speak, "It's just some person on Laura's account, asking about the video." i said as I looked to see the person still in the conversation.

billie227; Who posted the video?

I saw someone type,

ay_its_val; Who are you? and What are you talking about?

My heart pounded from becoming nervous and anxious, I tried closing the person again, as the other's did.

billie227; You guys act so innocent, it's sick.

mitchie_87; Just leave.

billie227; Lol, not til' you tell me who posted the video.

"Guy's, let's just leave the chat, and call the cops." Ken had said, I nodded anxiously, agreeing.

billie227; I wouldn't do that if I were you, someone will die, if you don't tell me who posted the video or if you leave.

"What are you gonna do? You're just a hacker!" I yell into the computer, seeing someone typing, which of course had to be 'Laura'.

billie227; You're funny, real funny.

"Who are you?" Mitchie asked as he looked over at the computer screen, my heart pounded fast.

What if it wasn't a hacker? and it was Laura, well that's what Ken suggested, which had me thinking, it was impossible, I don't believe in supernatural stuff like this, but there was a chance that it was.

billie227; Are you really that stupid, Mitch? I thought you would be smarter then that, but I guess I was wrong..

Mitchie shook his head, his nose scrunched up, I sighed.

mitchie_87; You think I'm stupid? It's completely stupid to hack into a dead girls account.

billie227; Wow, you think I'm a hacker? that just proves you're as stupid as you look.

mitchie_87; It's stupid for you to be trying to confess the truth, who else would be on this account?

billie227; Laura would, and that's exactly who i am..

ay_its_val; But Laura is dead.

billie227; That's what you all think, now tell me the video, or someone dies.

"It wasn't us!" Jess yelled as she scrunched her nose like Mitch had did, Adam rolled his eyes, knowing that Jess was a horrible liar and if it really was Laura, she would kill us, but I'm not saying that I believe it's her.

billie227; You really think Inbelieve you? it was one of you guys and I will find out.

"We said that it wasn't us." Ken said as she began to type back after.

billie227; You guys really are all terrible liars, I can't believe everyone at school was gullible to believe it wasn't you guys who had posted the video.

luv_jess; and even if it was one of us, maybe we wouldn't tell you.

billie227; Then let's play a game..

luv_jess; What game?

ay_its_val; Okay, what is this 'game'?

billie227; Since you don't believe me being 'Laura', lights out!

Then my light had gone out, my heart beating faster as I got up, trying to turn on my light, then seeing that everyone else's lights were out, everyone yelling and screaming.

billie227; Believe me now?

"Yea!" Is what I heard as everyone panicked running to check their lights, it was no use, they weren't coming back on and it only would make things worse.

billie227; Tell me who posted the video, before someone dies.

- A/N;
Wow, this sucks, I'm so sorry, and it's been two months since I promised the first chapter, so here it is finally, hope you enjoy it and hopefully I will try and post the second chapter soon, maybe by tonight or sometime before Friday.