-CHAPTER FOUR.

"laura, we promise that we didn't do it." jess said as she looked at the computer computer, practically begging for laura not to kill her.

billie227; of course one of you did.. who else would of?

"i didn't do it." adam said as jess nodded as well.

"me either." she said as ken said the same.

i followed along as i said the same thing, even though i knew that i did.

billie227; someone else is going to die..

my heart literally stopped from beating.

everyone and everything became quiet.

billie227; but who should go next? (:

"we didn't do it!" jess said as her eyes became glossy from tears being held back but some lucky enough to escape.

billie227; i know who should die next..

my mouth kept shut, keeping an opened mind on who was going next.

my eyes trailed to all of my friends, except val, who's turn was before any of ours.

something caught my eye, ken was sitting the corner of his room, his eyes fixed on something that was unseeable or to hard to see.

"ken?" my voice asked softly, "ken?" i asked a bit louder, his eyes still fixed on the unseeable object.

then they all started calling his name, my heart was pounding again, i became very anxious.

"what's wrong, ken?" i asked as i continued to call out his name.

then his skype glitched, making it stop for a few seconds.

then what we seen next was horrifying, his hand stuck inside a blender, while he screamed from pain.

his face turning like a bruise, his eyes black as night.

he screamed as he broke the bender, making blood splatter everywhere.

"ken!" i screamed as tears streamed down my face, while the others screamed for their lives.

"please, don't hurt us." jess said as she cried as much as i did, our cries echoed from the loudness of the computer.

his skype then logged off, making only four left in the skype call, including laura.

"this isn't funny anymore!" i cried as the others panicked through their screens.

"what just happened?" jess cried as she covered her face, her eyes full of confusion and sadness.

"we're sorry for whatever we did, laura." adam said as he looked around, everything becoming dark from the seams.

"don't hurt us.." i called out, my mind becoming insane from all the things my mind is registering at that moment.

billie227; then tell me who posted the video 😊

"it wasn't me." adam said, as he looked down at his hands, that were shaking from anxiousness.

"well, one of us did." jess said as she looked at everyone of us.

my stomach twisted with butterflies, becoming more and more afraid of lying, that all of them will die if i don't reveal the truth.

but i don't wanna die, i have always been afraid of dying.

i looked at my facebook and saw a message, clicking it to reveal, laura.

laura barns; blaire, you don't have to protect them... just tell me who posted the video.

blaire lily; i have no idea what you are talking about, it wasn't us... i promise.

laura barns; you guys were at the party, one of you did it..

blaire lily; i didn't do it.. i would never do that to you.

"blaire, what are you doing?" mitch asked as i went back to the skype call.

"i'm sorry..." i said as tears rushed down my eyes.

"for what?" mitch asked, my heart stopped, saying the words that i didn't mean to say, like they were forced to be said.

"i cheated on you with adam." my voice said, so softly, making every stop, "i didn't mean it though.." i called out, tears still making their way from my eyes.

"oh, you swear?" mitch asked, becoming mad from the words that my voice had said.

"yes, i didn't mean it!" i said as i looked down from the computer screen.

"you are dead, adam!" mitch yelled out as he became red from the anger.

"stop!!" jess yelled as her tears escaped her eyes, "we need to worry about other things, we might die." she said as she wiped her tears.

my heart stopped as i felt my lights go off, screaming instantly as my body jolted out and looked around.

"oh my god!" i screamed as i looked around, "please stop.." i begged at the camera screen.

"who posted the video!" jess screamed as she hugged herself, her eyeliner becoming ruined from the tears washing them away.

"it wasn't us!" adam yelled as he sobbed quietly, "we didn't do anything, laura, listen to us." he continued to say.

"whoever posted the video, just say it, i figured we should just be honest since we all might die anyways." jess said as she looked down, her makeup becoming destroyed from the massive amounts of tears.

"but we didn't do anything." mitch said as he walked around his room, easy to tell that he was nervous.

billie227; one of you is lying..

my heart pounded from those words, she was right, and it made me more nervous.

"just say it!" jess screamed as she wipes her tears.

"but we didn't do it!" i yelled back as i pout, hoping that this would be over soon.

billie227; so i guess... someone else has to die?

"please, laura..." adam said, as he looked at the computer camera.

billie227; then who posted the video.

it all became quiet, the only single thing you could hear was breathing, my tears stopped, waiting for someone else to confess for me, to let this end.

we looked at each other, our eyes filled with hope that someone would confess, but no one did.

i closed my eyes, feeling more tears escape, licking my lips as tears rushed down them, tasting the taste of salt on my lips.

"we're all gonna die." jess said softly as she tried holding back the tears again, making me feel bad, making me wish, that i never posted that video in the first place.

it would save us from all this horror.

- a/n; another chapter for you guys today, i will try and write another one today if i don't become busy because his is actually fun to write (: